Dirty cops remain in SPD

Unregistered

Dirty cops remain in SPD

Harassment of residents, threats, illegal stops, illegal surveillance, phone tapping, dirty deeds, causing severe injury to a suspect for a petty stop and having it covered up. Former inmate and four time arrestee and now Officer, the scrawny Jonathan Arche is a great example. Did I miss anything?

Pretty sure I did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harassment of residents, threats, illegal stops, illegal surveillance, phone tapping, dirty deeds, causing severe injury to a suspect for a petty stop and having it covered up. Former inmate and four time arrestee and now Officer, the scrawny Jonathan Arche is a great example. Did I miss anything?

Pretty sure I did.
    Four times Arche? Mejia has you beat by a mile!!

Unregistered
    Its strange to see Mejia attack corrupt cops seeing as how passionately he defends Ignacio Menocal. I guess it's the natural bond between the old drug kingpin enforcer and the young drug dealer.

Unregistered
    Its strange to see Mejia attack corrupt cops seeing as how passionately he defends Ignacio Menocal. I guess it's the natural bond between the old drug kingpin enforcer and the young drug dealer.
    it was probably iggys pillow talk that fed mejia intel on arche. loose lips get cops killed azzhole

Unregistered

Liver alone 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Your not making any sense!!

Unregistered

What a Freakin Mess!

Your not making any sense!!
    Drug cartel enforcer Menocal has definitely crossed professional boundaries by feeding confidential information on our officers to the violent criminal Mejia. Knowing this, Diaz rewards Ignacio with stripes.
    In some ways Mejia is right about the corruption in this department.

Unregistered
    Seem that people comment on shit they don’t even know. If the place was so bad why u still in the thread or employed there for

Unregistered
    Is that guy who ran the red light without stopping back in uniform?