CS leaving the agency

Unregistered

CS leaving the agency

A friend of mine in an agency down south said CS is getting hired as a chief down there. EH moved into Escambia just so he could be sheriff. Morgan already told the county he's stepping down so say hello to Sheriff EH. His brother has talked with a couple of his friends and is planning to come over as a Colonel.

Unregistered
    That makes absolutely no sense. He's already pre-filed for sheriff. He basically has this county in the bag. Which sucks and we are all hoping for a miracle it doesn't happen. We can only hope your just a shit stirrer like most on here and someone help us if this is even remotely true. Why would his brother come over as a Colonel? He can make him something much higher. Commander? But again, this is the "what I heard agency". Always stirring something up without having any actual proof. Guess we will see.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    FDLE knows about his new position already.
    Last edited by Mod 702; 10-29-2018 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Unsubstantiated claims

Unregistered

Full of it

Talked to CS. Said y’all are wrong. He ain’t leaving. Gonna duke it out with Morgan if it comes down to it.

Unregistered
    I guess Gilbert is waiting it out to decide if he would win again. He loves the power, spotlight and media attn'. It's not going to surprise me if he runs again. I got news for you who don't believe it, but he'll be elected again. He's just goofy enough to to make people still believe he's the greatest thing to come to the county since ice cream was invented. Glad I don't live nor work there any longer but I do hate it for all the good men and women who deserve better leadership. Be safe

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    Inappropriate allegations (rumors) will be removed. Continued violations may result in being blocked.

Unregistered
    Just keep an open mind. Just because the admin claims foul does not equate to true