Word!

Thread: Word!

Unregistered

Word!

Attempted Car Jacking at 11am in South Beach. Burglary with a Sexual Assault in North Beach. More and more violent crime in Miami Beach. 22 grievances filed against the LENIENT Police Chief of Miami Beach. The City leaders have refused to hear any of them. Could it be that there is no confidence in this LENIENT Leader? City leaders need to wake up. The citizens/taxpayers are sheep waiting to be slaughtered by predatory criminals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attempted Car Jacking at 11am in South Beach. Burglary with a Sexual Assault in North Beach. More and more violent crime in Miami Beach. 22 grievances filed against the LENIENT Police Chief of Miami Beach. The City leaders have refused to hear any of them. Could it be that there is no confidence in this LENIENT Leader? City leaders need to wake up. The citizens/taxpayers are sheep waiting to be slaughtered by predatory criminals.
    Dennis Ward is saying what everyone is thinking. City Hall rather risk it getting worse now to avoid controversy for firing the chief before his contract ends. Time for them to admit they made a mistake and move on.

Unregistered
    The one to blame here is the City Manager. He is 100 percent responsible for hiring and fireing.

Unregistered
    Why are we stuck with this LOSER? The police chief in any other city in Dade County can be hired and fired at will. Miami PD goes through chiefs like it’s going out of style. North Miami didn’t have an issue getting rid of theirs. Miami Beach has the laughing stock of police work, the self proclaimed messiah, the outdated leisure suit. It’s a shame it took a natioanal tragedy to propel this man to the national spotlight and he’s riding the wave of countless victims. He couldn’t succeed at NYPD, got nowhere at Ann Arbor, patted too many times in the back for Aurora and now hopes he can create tragedy and infamy to bolster his ego some more and again repair his outdated celebrity status. Chiefs of police should be seen not heard. Guess if your wife doesn’t mind being four hours away from you every day doesn’t tell you something.... you don’t listen to the community you serve either.

Unregistered
    Wayne will be a great Chief. What the heck is the Manager waiting for?!?!

The entire FOP Executive Board gabe him the green light. Oates isn’t leaving on his own. He needs to be told that he needs to leave.

Ricky should be a plane because he FLYS off the handle exceptionally well.

Unregistered
    You mean Clements I say one thing when you are not around but whisper sweet nothing in your ear when you are? Or Clements I bark at the top of my lungs behind your back but change my tune in front of you? Hey Rick, I hear they are casting for the next Batman movie. Ernesto already has the Joker role down. Two-Face is right up your alley. Perhaps the social media queen can get all his entertainment buddies to get you a screen test. Then Dan, Rick and Ern can all take their magic show on the road.