NYPD bomb squad

Thread: NYPD bomb squad

I robot

NYPD bomb squad

When the NYPD’s bomb squad was down here visiting south Florida they visited bso’s property unit and picked up two pairs of bob lahoffs pre surgery pants and saved their unit twenty thousand dollars. The pants are going to be used as bomb blankets for the next incident

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I robot View Post
    When the NYPD’s bomb squad was down here visiting south Florida they visited bso’s property unit and picked up two pairs of bob lahoffs pre surgery pants and saved their unit twenty thousand dollars. The pants are going to be used as bomb blankets for the next incident
    Obviously they didn’t fit you you fat pig! Go to Burger King and STFU!

I robot

Bobs pants

I’m actually a chick filet guy because when I go there when I’m off duty, in uniform, and with my family I still get my discount right Brad. Plus they use low fat mayo so stfu jerk off

Unregistered
    I’m actually a chick filet guy because when I go there when I’m off duty, in uniform, and with my family I still get my discount right Brad. Plus they use low fat mayo so stfu jerk off
    Yeah but you still eat 5 chick filets and your fat wife eats 6! STFU

Unregistered
    Really? Burger King?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah but you still eat 5 chick filets and your fat wife eats 6! STFU
    The Family Discount is important!