If it wasn't so stupid I would laugh - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stand down sailor, that's an order! or you and I are headed to the eucalyptus seam room at vic tanny's. We are dancing fool. And you are going to Property. Go see Sergio Monday morning for your new assignment.
    Enough already! Take your F U C K ING sailor crap and shove it up your ass for a change. It's getting very old!

Unregistered
    Stand down immediately you're out of order

Unregistered
    Stand down immediately you're out of order
    You know Ron, maybe you should troll 79st again and pick up those special, she-men you have a weakness or love for and with luck that would take up most of your time and not troll on here with your BS and lies..

Unregistered
    Sailor, I remember climbing the water tower in 1988 on 79th street to get a deranged fool down on a Saturday night. All my crew were hiding in the library afraid of taking the lead. I had a bottle of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper in my pocket. I made it up tot eh top and blew the pepper in his eyes. When he sneezed I took my Manadnock PR-24, and with the Yuwara Knob I made him cry "uncle."

I got on the air and said "07 SWAT. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH"

So don't give me any of your garbage. I know who you are and the sauna awaits.
    Again wrong! The fire department got him down!!! The reason he didn't want to come down, wasn't because he was deranged. Well sudden shock and horror, took control over him. From where he was first sitting he noticed you and your favorite chocolate candy bar, the one you love to melt in your mouth and have it go soft. Seeing you two for a few minutes. Took a heavy toll on him mentally, as it would any normal human. He felt if he could just get higher, he wouldn't see anymore. Man was he wrong.. I'll tell you I'm glad he made it down safely. Sad part he has to live with what he saw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123