Admin Leave - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Admin Leave

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone that writes and sends anynonmous letters is a punk. We have been told someone sends one weekly about different units throughout the agency. Disgruntled employee or ex employee.
    Bahahahahahahahahah!!! PUNK!!

Unregistered
    It’s called the Didio train. He deserves to be the next Sheriff, mental case!

Unregistered
    It’s called the Didio train. He deserves to be the next Sheriff, mental case!
    I'm not sure what ya'll are fighting about, but if you think Didio is going to be the next Sheriff...Wait, no one thinks Didio is going to be the next Sheriff except Didio. Quit clogging up the blog Didio and sell dome cars.

Unregistered
    Ok,ok,ok Let me see if this is right. MR gets a anonymous letter written from narcs and mailed to the sheriff's house outlining his idiotness because MR best friend is the major and undersheriff and the people in Narcs feel his buddies will cover for him. The complaint is "looked" into and verified but instead of taking care of it properly, they move him to Gulf. KK knowing their is bad blood between the two attempts to call MR numerous times to meet with MR refusing to call KK back. KK reports to his LT, watch commander and anyone else that will listen that MR will be coming after him to include telling his subordinates. Then guess what, what KK says was gonna happen, happens. KK gets demoted and reassigned to corrections. Woooo Weeeee!!!! Call me stupid but does anything about that seem nutty!! Oh I got to pop some pop corn and watch this play out in the courts because you know its got to be going there. Hmmm, guess Narcs had it right the first time when they bypassed certain people.
    Ok KK enoughs enoughs. You are pathetic. MR could not give 2 shits about you. You are a lier, cheater, and no one cares. Stop trying to make MR look bad. You did this ALL by yourself. Why else were you sent to gulf. Haha

Unregistered
    Ok KK enoughs enoughs. You are pathetic. MR could not give 2 shits about you. You are a lier, cheater, and no one cares. Stop trying to make MR look bad. You did this ALL by yourself. Why else were you sent to gulf. Haha
    You people are dumb asses. Bickering back and forth now calling people out who you "think" is writing these posts. You all are the bottom of the bottom. Acting like little *****es!!!

Unregistered
    How can the sex on duty and on video tape be swept under the rug?

No IA?

Need exact details to call out Admin in public.
    I'd like some info on this considering my life was affected by this!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2959900]How can the sex on duty and on video tape be swept under the rug?

No IA?

Need exact details to call out Admin in public

Carmine been there done that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234