Admin Leave - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admin Leave

Unregistered
    So if the lawsuit against LCSO for the bad arrest goes through for the seven figures, will you agree then that this guy doesn’t know what CCF is?

Unregistered

Sheriff Vaughm

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt Angelo Vaughn for Sheriff. About time for it.
    On board with Vaughn~ he's respected by the Law Enforcement Community and citizens of Lee County!

Unregistered

stupidness

So if the lawsuit against LCSO for the bad arrest goes through for the seven figures, will you agree then that this guy doesn’t know what CCF is?
    Quit making up stuff, their is no lawsuit. From what I understand, KK told numerous people that MR would be coming after him and no one took it serious. Now, after looking at the IA, seems like a hack job. It will be interesting to see if their is a Lawsuit on KK's side. What are you doing Sheriff, Some are trying to support you but seeing this, your self destructing.

Unregistered
    KK is awesome. Best Sergeant to ever work at LCSO. Most educated and hard working Sergeant ever. KK you are going to be the greatest corrections officer ever
    LOL...Hard core man, I'm telling you. I will say this I worked for KK for several years and he was the best supervisor I've ever had. Everyone errors and not sure he even did but the punishment was CRAZZZYYYYY!!..All of us should be very worried. Very very worried.

Unregistered
    I’m not worried at all. Your not an employee or you definitely would not be saying KK was the best supervisor you worked for! Unless this is KK

Unregistered
    I’m not worried at all. Your not an employee or you definitely would not be saying KK was the best supervisor you worked for! Unless this is KK
    Well, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion but ok. Funny person!!

Unregistered
    A supervisor actually working and they slam him for it? Right on!!!!

Unregistered
    Unbelievable what happen to Sgt. KK. Keep moving forward Sarg, what goes around comes around. Sounds like a Whistle Blowers Act violation to me. Keep your heads low people and do the bare minimum. They do not have your back!!!!
    Ok,ok,ok Let me see if this is right. MR gets a anonymous letter written from narcs and mailed to the sheriff's house outlining his idiotness because MR best friend is the major and undersheriff and the people in Narcs feel his buddies will cover for him. The complaint is "looked" into and verified but instead of taking care of it properly, they move him to Gulf. KK knowing their is bad blood between the two attempts to call MR numerous times to meet with MR refusing to call KK back. KK reports to his LT, watch commander and anyone else that will listen that MR will be coming after him to include telling his subordinates. Then guess what, what KK says was gonna happen, happens. KK gets demoted and reassigned to corrections. Woooo Weeeee!!!! Call me stupid but does anything about that seem nutty!! Oh I got to pop some pop corn and watch this play out in the courts because you know its got to be going there. Hmmm, guess Narcs had it right the first time when they bypassed certain people.

Unregistered
    Anyone that writes and sends anynonmous letters is a punk. We have been told someone sends one weekly about different units throughout the agency. Disgruntled employee or ex employee.

Unregistered

Lt Anderson &Dfc Taylor CORE

How can the sex on duty and on video tape be swept under the rug?

No IA?

Need exact details to call out Admin in public.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast