Admin Leave - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admin Leave

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I disagree after reading the IA on the intranet. If you don’t know these laws you shouldn’t be a Sergeant. Dawn is back to work in SRO, have no idea about Matt?
    Bahahaha!!!! I don't know what IA you read... That was the worse investigation I've ever seen. If that is the level of investigation's coming out of IA then God help us all..

Unregistered
    Bahahaha!!!! I don't know what IA you read... That was the worse investigation I've ever seen. If that is the level of investigation's coming out of IA then God help us all..
    I agree, it was laughable. Actually, it was so unusual, If I didn't know better I would be thinking they were playing a joke on the poor guy.

Unregistered
    Are you serious?????? KK was only promoted because he was in IA. He screwed many of us over. Not a good Sergeant

Unregistered
    Are you serious?????? KK was only promoted because he was in IA. He screwed many of us over. Not a good Sergeant
    Ohhh Mikey!!!!! whats a matter, got no ones wife to screw today?? Call your boy ES, he will give you a reach around.

Unregistered
    I agree, it was laughable. Actually, it was so unusual, If I didn't know better I would be thinking they were playing a joke on the poor guy.
    I have to agree also. It was the most retarded IA I've ever seen. Just by reading what was written you can see they missed it by a mile. Would love to know what command staff was thinking when they read it..LMAO Even if KK was guilty, your talking about a written reprimand. Punishment had to be over something in the past.

Unregistered
    KK is awesome. Best Sergeant to ever work at LCSO. Most educated and hard working Sergeant ever. KK you are going to be the greatest corrections officer ever

Unregistered
    KK is awesome. Best Sergeant to ever work at LCSO. Most educated and hard working Sergeant ever. KK you are going to be the greatest corrections officer ever
    LMAO..Man you people are hard on each other. Funny, but ruthless. Hang in their KK, everyone sees what happen to you. Its disgraceful that this agency would do that. Everyone knows what MR is and now we for sure know what CM is also.

Unregistered
    Ohhh Mikey!!!!! whats a matter, got no ones wife to screw today?? Call your boy ES, he will give you a reach around.
    He can bang your wife after, I'm done with her troll boy

Unregistered

Foolishness

So, I read the IA everyone is yapping about, (I usually don't bother) ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! How in the hell did they find him guilty of anything. NG says that MR and JD statements don't even match and she still found him guilty? The funny thing is, it looks like KK was out working, not like other Sgt's who just hide and he got punished for I'm not sure what. Holly Molly boys and girls, we are In trouble if this is what our Sheriff is doing to us. No No No!! Bye bye

Unregistered

Sheriff in 2020

Lt Angelo Vaughn for Sheriff. About time for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast