The City Study Showed they owed $486 million in back pay and pensions for Po & fire.

Unregistered

The City Study Showed they owed $486 million in back pay and pensions for Po & fire.

The true numbers are starting to come out little by little. Shows how Ortiz / Lugo have been hiding the truth.
    The Facts are!

The City did a Financial study
    The FOP did a Financial study
    Negotiations were agreed upon by the study’s.
    Ortiz and Lugo are fusing to release the numbers on something that it was Agreed on.
    Ortiz had open investigation that disappeared

You will not like the answer.

While the city has to pay out hefty legal settlements, it could have been worse. A city fiscal analysis shows the city could have been on the hook for $486,000,000 in back pay and pensions for the city’s police officers and firefighters. Settlements with each union approved by commissioners this month total $53.5 million, which includes about $37 million in upfront payments that will diminish the reserves.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Regalado said that he saved the city over $100 million dollars that year. They won! You lost.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The true numbers are starting to come out little by little. Shows how Ortiz / Lugo have been hiding the truth.
    The Facts are!

The City did a Financial study
    The FOP did a Financial study
    Negotiations were agreed upon by the study’s.
    Ortiz and Lugo are fusing to release the numbers on something that it was Agreed on.
    Ortiz had open investigation that disappeared

You will not like the answer.

While the city has to pay out hefty legal settlements, it could have been worse. A city fiscal analysis shows the city could have been on the hook for $486,000,000 in back pay and pensions for the city’s police officers and firefighters. Settlements with each union approved by commissioners this month total $53.5 million, which includes about $37 million in upfront payments that will diminish the reserves.

It also includes AFSCME. Keep trying to skew the truth. Says it in the article I just read. Are you hoping no one actually takes the time to read?

Unregistered
    It was all orchestrated and who made out like bandits are the union scum cash in at our expense

Unregistered
    It also includes AFSCME. Keep trying to skew the truth. Says it in the article I just read. Are you hoping no one actually takes the time to read?
    Maybe you got a little excited and didn’t read it correctly. I guess you must be Ortiz or Lugo. Study results doesn’t mention anything about AFSCME. Why would it they didn’t sue.

Here so you don’t confuse yourself or the readers. I copy and paste it again.

“While the city has to pay out hefty legal settlements, it could have been worse. A city fiscal analysis shows the city could have been on the hook for $486,000,000 in back pay and pensions for the city’s police officers and firefighters”. Doesn’t talk about AFSCME come pinga.

Plus
    AFSCME has the lowest percentage of city employees which are civilians. Est number low 300.
    I guess you figured that nobody was going to challenge on what you are saying.

Javi ****ed us again.

Unregistered
    Maybe you got a little excited and didn’t read it correctly. I guess you must be Ortiz or Lugo. Study results doesn’t mention anything about AFSCME. Why would it they didn’t sue.

Here so you don’t confuse yourself or the readers. I copy and paste it again.

“While the city has to pay out hefty legal settlements, it could have been worse. A city fiscal analysis shows the city could have been on the hook for $486,000,000 in back pay and pensions for the city’s police officers and firefighters”. Doesn’t talk about AFSCME come pinga.

Plus
    AFSCME has the lowest percentage of city employees which are civilians. Est number low 300.
    I guess you figured that nobody was going to challenge on what you are saying.

Javi ****ed us again.
    Not Javi, AFSME did sue, AFSCME signed away their rights as did sanitation which was not included or mentioned in the article. Whatever you read in the newspaper is true, correct? Javi is a punk, I think for myself.

Unregistered
    Interesting how the little Havana commander will receive the highest pay out