Get ready for tomorrow!!!!

Unregistered

Get ready for tomorrow!!!!

Mañana we're getting pan con pinga y se a cabo el pan !!!!!! Tomorrow we all gonna see how bad the FOP F U C K ED US ..... when those numbers come out ...... anyway my mind is set voting for reyes !!!!! Don’t want another 10 years of corruption......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    mañana we're getting pan con pinga y se a cabo el pan !!!!!! Tomorrow we all gonna see how bad the fop f u c k ed us ..... When those numbers come out ...... Anyway my mind is set voting for reyes !!!!! Don’t want another 10 years of corruption......
    be careful what you pray for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    be careful what you pray for
    Oh please stop it with the fear threats! You corrupt are out.

Unregistered
    Oh please stop it with the fear threats! You corrupt are out.
    I don't like Lugo, but I hate Reyes. Lugo will work. To.my is a lazy **** that never did work in patrol, robbery NRO or as a sergeant.

Unregistered
    I don't like Lugo, but I hate Reyes. Lugo will work. To.my is a lazy **** that never did work in patrol, robbery NRO or as a sergeant.
    Lmao and what did LUGO did hmmmmmmn let me seeeeee **** us on 48 cents on the dollar .....settle for less than 50% owe, loosing more than 50 million dollars ohhhh and instead of giving out just to the people affected ..... decide to buy votes for election giving out money to all rookies that were never affected during fiscal urgency times ..... wtf rather get the zero lazy fu ck than a ****ing Ladron & corrupt a hole ....