PBA to county: “thank you for the 1% COLA” as they show our worth”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA to county: “thank you for the 1% COLA” as they show our worth”

“know that the County came to the table, and after many hours of negotiations they have shown your worth”, according to Steadman Stahl.

Gimenez gave himself a 67% raise because he is worth it and the Police 1% raise because that’s what we are worth. Steadman Stahl agreed and thanked Gimenez for his “generosity”.

If you think you are only worth 1% Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) then you should vote yes.

However, if you think you’re worth more than 1% that Gimenez and Stahl think you are worth, then vote NO!

Unregistered
    Stahls response bothers me more than Gimenez offer. I know Gimenez is a d*ck. But what is Stahl problem? What makes him think those comments go over well with us?
    I’m voting no on this,one. Make it better and,I’ll,consider it.

Unregistered
    They can stick that 1% where the sun don’t shine.

Unregistered
    Does stahl have an advisor other than that Shiver guy? How does he makes such stupid comments like the one where he said we are worth 1% cola raise for 3 years? No one checks his sh*t before it goes out?
    A dear friend is on the board and a huge stahl supporter said at times he feels bad for Stahl because he makes comments that make no sense.

Unregistered
    Stahl May be worth 1% but I sure as hell ain’t. Go back and get something we can vote on. FOP did it and so can you. We are behind you. Get er done dude.

Unregistered

Thank you

Thank you,to all the PBA heads for making sure I get what I’m worth- measly 1% for 3 years. What a giant and generous appreciation for my sacrifice and that of my loving family.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you,to all the PBA heads for making sure I get what I’m worth- measly 1% for 3 years. What a giant and generous appreciation for my sacrifice and that of my loving family.
    /Sarcasm Begin
    Yes, while the great PBA celebrates their excellent negotiating skills at home with their families these Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, I'll be working the streets protecting their peace of mind. Luckily, I'll have my 1% to comfort me during those times of loneliness, stress and danger.
    /Sarcasm End

Unregistered
    Man you put it best. While we are missing out during holidays PBA people are enjoying football games and warm meals in the comfort of their homes. Yet they think our worth is 1%. That’s pure BS.

Unregistered
    Steadman is a serious POS for even bringing this garbage to us.

Unregistered
    Stahl is a less than 1% president. That’s why we are voting on such a stupid contract

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast