Major Richard Perez Belittles Patrol Lieutenant - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone remind me please what chain of command means?
    Did we not agree to this when we took the job to get behind and support our leader (temporary if they are)?
    If the gladiators took off and didn't follow their lead---there would have been no freakin movie

We have to work in sync - and the reason someone is leading is because they were trained before us (one of us will be next)
    A leader shouldn't have to call anyone out---we have to get this or we don't get results

I don't always support rank and file but this is how this job moves and we will get results if we work together same goal.
    One putz with a gripe or pissy attitude sets us apart and we f-up and get shitty results

There is so much to accomplish everyday in the job - lets turn the place around, not just show up and look kool in the car.
    If you don't know what you should be doing, then ask homey....you will be on the same page if your not sure of the goal
    So what your saying is if Natalie Martinez gets to a scene she is the best person to make a decision because she’s at a higher rank. Please go screw you! 80% of the staff his lost here.

Unregistered
    Can someone remind me please what chain of command means?
    Did we not agree to this when we took the job to get behind and support our leader (temporary if they are)?
    If the gladiators took off and didn't follow their lead---there would have been no freakin movie

We have to work in sync - and the reason someone is leading is because they were trained before us (one of us will be next)
    A leader shouldn't have to call anyone out---we have to get this or we don't get results

I don't always support rank and file but this is how this job moves and we will get results if we work together same goal.
    One putz with a gripe or pissy attitude sets us apart and we f-up and get shitty results

There is so much to accomplish everyday in the job - lets turn the place around, not just show up and look kool in the car.
    If you don't know what you should be doing, then ask homey....you will be on the same page if your not sure of the goal
    So what your saying is if Natalie Martinez arrives at a location and since she’s at a higher rank we should listen to her because her qualifications and a higher rank makes her the best on scene decision. Only thing that woman knows to do is cheat on a promotional exam, suck a married mans wife *****👍 And stick vibrator ups Papier’s ass.

Unregistered
    So what your saying is if Natalie Martinez arrives at a location and since she’s at a higher rank we should listen to her because her qualifications and a higher rank makes her the best on scene decision. Only thing that woman knows to do is cheat on a promotional exam, suck a married mans wife *****👍 And stick vibrator ups Papier’s ass.
    you see where things go wrong? and it affects morale bub.
    you are commingling work tasks with a personal dispute.
    can't do that

assigned tasks are yours to complete - what you are paid to do -
    how well you do it should not be based on personal influence

if it is, you are letting something, or someone dictate how well you will perform

disliking someone at work should not affect your output---clear your mind if that happens, you work for the community
    not Natalie. Your paycheck comes from the City of Miami, taxpayer funds.
    Someone else's bad behavior is not to dictate how well you succeed or perform; your mind wants to take you there because of the influences within the culture and your own moral compass of a different behavior.
    But thats not why you are there is it?
    Keep your head high, smile enforced, and walk like a leader.

Unregistered
    Funniest damn post on leoaffairs ever!

Unregistered
    Mayor Down syndrome ? Is that he we are talking about?

Unregistered
    Mayor Down syndrome ? Is that he we are talking about?
    Exactly that’s the one. Affraid of his own shadow
    He takes a shit when he sees ortiz let’s him run the entire unit. Biggest ***** in town

Unregistered
    Richard your talking to Morales and Papier now! Wow. Your still kissing ass.

Unregistered
    Richard your talking to Morales and Papier now! Wow. Your still kissing ass.
    Azz kissing is now a requirement for a appointment to a staff rank! Testing stops at captain, above that its a lip-lock winner take's all here's a bu!!sh!t question. What would happen to whom and how many. If Papier was to lose his D/C rank and placed back at his last civil service rank. Would this house of cards fall apart? Better one yet: How about the FEDs and-or FDLE take complete control over I.A. Looked into cases that were dropped cause of the cut off time, reopen cases you know should have never been cleared. Would federal charges be slammed down on some? Including investigations in I.A. for their actions, investigating some. Who would go from I.A.

Unregistered
    Azz kissing is now a requirement for a appointment to a staff rank! Testing stops at captain, above that its a lip-lock winner take's all here's a bu!!sh!t question. What would happen to whom and how many. If Papier was to lose his D/C rank and placed back at his last civil service rank. Would this house of cards fall apart? Better one yet: How about the FEDs and-or FDLE take complete control over I.A. Looked into cases that were dropped cause of the cut off time, reopen cases you know should have never been cleared. Would federal charges be slammed down on some? Including investigations in I.A. for their actions, investigating some. Who would go from I.A.
    The level of corruption beings with these Bunch of Hypocrites!i all of these mf are dirty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12