Kelvan Harris says his totally innocent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stfu you coward as.s sucka. Name the place & the time, I’ll be there coward.
    U mad bro?

Unregistered
    Then if the Reyes brothers are running should the truth fair honesty and transparency apply to them? Are they being forthcoming with us?
    I agree with you, why not ask them both questions on day to day activities of the union, and see what there response will be?

Unregistered
    I agree with you, why not ask them both questions on day to day activities of the union, and see what there response will be?
    Simple, they will call you a azzhole and tell you to get the Fu@k out. The department isn't about fairness, truth and honesty anymore. It's what THEY can prove. We've all been around and watch some do some dumb stupid things. Break the law, violate general order, department orders, civil service rules and they are still here. However, if you have no family connections or sleeping with a staff member or one at city hall. Your azz would be out the door before the ink dry's on the paperwork. The 3 that were fired for stupid remakes made, that offended a black officer and some LT. they were fired. Yet, we've all been around some that's done way the he!! worst and get protected. Here it's all about kissing the ring of the real power people.

Unregistered
    It’s good to be king

Unregistered
    Simple, they will call you a azzhole and tell you to get the Fu@k out. The department isn't about fairness, truth and honesty anymore. It's what THEY can prove. We've all been around and watch some do some dumb stupid things. Break the law, violate general order, department orders, civil service rules and they are still here. However, if you have no family connections or sleeping with a staff member or one at city hall. Your azz would be out the door before the ink dry's on the paperwork. The 3 that were fired for stupid remakes made, that offended a black officer and some LT. they were fired. Yet, we've all been around some that's done way the he!! worst and get protected. Here it's all about kissing the ring of the real power people.
    I've asked Tommy and he had no clue what happened in the day to day operations. He is clueless. He asked me to run with him, I told him no, i would never work for you because you're lazy.

Unregistered
    Who cares. Getting my mother. Those 3 are idiots. Especially after a few were pop years ago for the same thing. Give them 30 years for stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12