Kelvan Harris says his totally innocent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Kelvan Harris says his totally innocent

Just watched channel 7. His lawyer says his totally innocent. That his a pillar of society. How many times have I heard this. Brother it’s the FBI not ElPortal PD. Get real. Save yourself because the news report says you can get up to life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just watched channel 7. His lawyer says his totally innocent. That his a pillar of society. How many times have I heard this. Brother it’s the FBI not El Portal PD. Get real. Save yourself because the news report says you can get up to life.
    I AIN'T DID NOTHING! Those damned FBI dangled that wad of cash in my face and like looking at a young sweet *****, I could not resist it. Is they fault; not mine!

Unregistered
    Just watched channel 7. His lawyer says his totally innocent. That his a pillar of society. How many times have I heard this. Brother it’s the FBI not ElPortal PD. Get real. Save yourself because the news report says you can get up to life.
    Excuse me Lugo said the same thing and his still here. Matter of fact is the president of you foools that cheated and scammed you fools out of a $80 million dollars settlement.

Unregistered
    Excuse me Lugo said the same thing and his still here. Matter of fact is the president of you foools that cheated and scammed you fools out of a $80 million dollars settlement.
    FBI never came after lugo. If the FBI wanted him, he would be gone. I don't like the guy but you can't slander his name because you feel like it. You're running for a position do it fair and tell the truth I would respect you more.

Unregistered
    FBI never came after lugo. If the FBI wanted him, he would be gone. I don't like the guy but you can't slander his name because you feel like it. You're running for a position do it fair and tell the truth I would respect you more.

Fair ? Truth? Lol that don’t go with the FLOP

Unregistered
    Fair ? Truth? Lol that don’t go with the FLOP
    Then if the Reyes brothers are running should the truth fair honesty and transparency apply to them? Are they being forthcoming with us?

Unregistered
    The FBI did not had enough for an indictment, however the department did had enough for a termination, regardless of him not being indicted his actions were unethical and untrustworthy of holding his position as an officer. You don't always loose your job by getting arrested, if your actions involve neglect, lying, fraudulent and corruption the department can terminate you.

Unregistered
    The FBI did not had enough for an indictment, however the department did had enough for a termination, regardless of him not being indicted his actions were unethical and untrustworthy of holding his position as an officer. You don't always loose your job by getting arrested, if your actions involve neglect, lying, fraudulent and corruption the department can terminate you.
    yep.
    while some of you mockingly denegrade or quietly accept the Ethics Code as just a passing of the novelty off as an ivory tower police office item.....poster above is right...its not only about illegal acts.
    And in case any of your morons lost touch with reality as a public servant - use the best known tests to check your ethical decision-making on or OFF duty:

Ethical Decision Making for Police Officers
    For those situations that may prove difficult for officers, several tests can be applied to help in the ethical decision-making

1.Critical Thinking Test
    The Critical Thinking Test asks a series of "yes" or "no" questions to determine whether or not an officer should proceed with an action. These questions are asked in succession and ultimately guide an officer toward making a good choice. These questions ask:

Is my action legal?
    Will the end result be good?
    Will it work?
    Is there a better, less harmful way to achieve the same goal?
    Will my decision undermine or contradict another equally important principle?
    Even if the end result is good, do the means violate an ethical principle?
    Can my decision be justified if it is made public?

2.Media Test
    A similar but simpler tool, the Media Test requires an officer to answer one simple question: "How would I feel if my decision made the front page tomorrow?" This reminds officers that all too often, perception becomes a reality and that it may not be enough just to be able to justify our actions if they cause the public to question police practices and tactics seriously.

The Media Test recognizes that the public does not always see things the same way the law enforcement community does. It takes into consideration that, because police officers are ultimately public servants, they must be cognizant of what the public's perceptions are regarding police both on and off the job.

Gut Test
    Perhaps the simplest test of all is the Gut Test. The gut test essentially relies on instinct and the belief that, deep down, all officers can intuit the right decision. Essentially, the Gut Test relies on the principle that if it feels wrong, it probably is wrong. This is not to be confused with the difference between feeling good and bad, but between right and wrong. There are plenty of times that things that feel bad are right, and things that feel good are wrong.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Both his sons work in the department? Well time to check em' out FBI!!! You know everything runs in the family. Nepotism at its finest here at MPD.

Unregistered
    Both his sons work in the department? Well time to check em' out FBI!!! You know everything runs in the family. Nepotism at its finest here at MPD.
    Stfu you coward as.s sucka. Name the place & the time, I’ll be there coward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast