Brent the dehydrated man!

Unregistered

Brent the dehydrated man!

Well this does it for me. If I had any doubts, this cleared them up. No one can live without water. Especially a family of 4. The attached information shows that Brent did not use a single gallon of water for 8 months........

https://www.cattabrigaformayor.com/facts

Maybe we should help them out by running a hose over to their house and sending cases of bottled water like they did in Flint and Puerto Rico.

Unregistered
    Except you and Cattabriga left out the December 2017 bill where he paid the village over $700 following a leak on his property which the village reviewed and credited to his account. You can see the diminishing credits each month in the bills but not the source of the credit balance. But nice try .

Unregistered

Nice try, still busted

Okay, interesting idea, BUT

Is this about the dollar amount? I think not. The real issue is the consumption, which is reported as 0 gallons. At least that is how I read it.

Unregistered

Lying Brent

Anyone else notice how Brent tried to explain the ZERO water usage. He said I am rarely there, I was in Sochi for months and his house has hurricane damage....... Well.... No permits have been pulled to fix the "hurricane" damage. Only ones pulled in August & Sept 2018 to paint the house and replace the AC. That does sound severe!!! And where were his wife and kids the whole time. OH YEAH! IN MIAMI BEACH WHERE THEY LIVE AND GO TO SCHOOL! Brent is a Liar. Any of you cops who think he won't lie to you too, think twice. He cannot be trusted.

Unregistered

How about his Electric Bill

$100 dollars a month in the summer months? Really, he uses zero gallons of water and his electric bill is only 100$$$? OK people summer time? That’s like the hot water heater and refrigerator only.