And Yet another surveillance video exposed today of miami police misconduct! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You call that a bar fight. That’s more like two maricones making out. Wow
    The cocaine rookie kids

Unregistered
    O I believe for a fact we are our worst enemies. But I will not be punished for something I didn’t do.
    You understand the public hates you right? They want nothing of us until they need us. So I will give them that. I will not be proactive and I will only react. Then maybe they will see they need us a lot more than we need them.
    I don’t loose sleep knowing I see a 16 or a 57 offender in the area and I can’t do anything because my department will choose the offenders rights over the victims right. Stop with the higher than might idea. You are the reason our higher ups get away with everything they do to us. You keep working and providing for them. You show them they can take away and take away and you will still provide. When does the line get crossed?
    Brother, I’m well aware of the general feeling of animosity the public has towards us. I also understand we don’t always help to ease that feeling. That said, I’m not expecting anyone to put on a cape and paint an “S” on their chest. You do that, and you might as well paint a target on your back. But my hero complex wasn’t extinguished by the public... that fire was snuffed out by the powers to be here. It’s important to recognize that and direct your anger at the responsible parties. Instead, I just expect us to remember that at the end day my kids see us as a “good guys”. My family and peers respect me. I strive every day to be the guy those people think I am. That means keeping a cool head, picking my battles and maintaining my professionalism. I’m not perfect nor do I waste any time trying to accomplish perfection. But I avoid being stupid and will but heads with ignorance, especially when it’s stuffed into a police uniform.

Unregistered

Florida Police Bible - Conduct

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/Of...f-Conduct.aspx

Scroll down to Principle Four (recite before you go to bed at night)!

Unregistered
    http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/Of...f-Conduct.aspx

Scroll down to Principle Four (recite before you go to bed at night)!
    Sadly, some folks that gravitate to our calling, have never had the spiritual commitment that comes with the mission. Alas, empty vessels that once they managed to get sworn in, get filled with all that is antithetical to our vocation. It is up to us, the faithful, to endeavor to persevere; in spite the perfidious among us.

AMDG

Unregistered
    Brother, I’m well aware of the general feeling of animosity the public has towards us. I also understand we don’t always help to ease that feeling. That said, I’m not expecting anyone to put on a cape and paint an “S” on their chest. You do that, and you might as well paint a target on your back. But my hero complex wasn’t extinguished by the public... that fire was snuffed out by the powers to be here. It’s important to recognize that and direct your anger at the responsible parties. Instead, I just expect us to remember that at the end day my kids see us as a “good guys”. My family and peers respect me. I strive every day to be the guy those people think I am. That means keeping a cool head, picking my battles and maintaining my professionalism. I’m not perfect nor do I waste any time trying to accomplish perfection. But I avoid being stupid and will but heads with ignorance, especially when it’s stuffed into a police uniform.
    "But my hero complex wasn’t extinguished by the public... that fire was snuffed out by the powers to be here" No, it is still there, raging as it once did. Your subsequent sentences affirm it. Experiences have taught you to adjust the flames' direction; yet it is still on the right path. Do not dismay or loses faith, our race is not a sprint, it's a marathon. In the end this is all that matters: "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

Unregistered
    "But my hero complex wasn’t extinguished by the public... that fire was snuffed out by the powers to be here" No, it is still there, raging as it once did. Your subsequent sentences affirm it. Experiences have taught you to adjust the flames' direction; yet it is still on the right path. Do not dismay or loses faith, our race is not a sprint, it's a marathon. In the end this is all that matters: "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7
    Rodger that brother. We’ve lost any right to laziness and indifference when we took that oath. I’m not on a shut down... it’s more of work smarter than harder mission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123