Who’s gonna get promoted next? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh wise one give us a list of who should be the supervisors in charge.
    Not someone with almost zero patrol experience and couldn't pass the test for Lt. But thanks for your input AH. Like your input matters your the same and the same as your friend DJ

Unregistered
    Not someone with almost zero patrol experience and couldn't pass the test for Lt. But thanks for your input AH. Like your input matters your the same and the same as your friend DJ
    Did you mean to type "you're" instead of "your"? Obviously, you became a cop because you failed basic English in the 4th grade.

Unregistered
    Your or you’re, we get what people are trying to say. The grammar bash gets old. Shut up about his/her grammar already. Now, carry on with your day. If you haven’t made a grammar mistake in your life, can I meet you somewhere and give you a cookie? Maybe a rub on the head would satisfy you?

Unregistered
    Your or you’re, we get what people are trying to say. The grammar bash gets old. Shut up about his/her grammar already. Now, carry on with your day. If you haven’t made a grammar mistake in your life, can I meet you somewhere and give you a cookie? Maybe a rub on the head would satisfy you?
    Ha and I bet you think street slang and ebonics are ok since you "get what people are trying to say"? Good choice, lead by example and suck your teeth also, just be one of the guys and let's not correct anyone.

Unregistered
    Ha and I bet you think street slang and ebonics are ok since you "get what people are trying to say"? Good choice, lead by example and suck your teeth also, just be one of the guys and let's not correct anyone.
    Don't worry I bet that was EH the ethos and grammar popo

Unregistered
    Your mother breastfeed you too long, huh?

Unregistered
    Finally it's some who actually studied and made it on the list not someone who couldn't make it by doing it the right way

Unregistered
    Two more today so they can move the one that don't know what he's doin to go work with the major that don't know what he's doin.Guess he's got to have somebody to be in charge of and make him feel important.

Unregistered
    None of our supervisors have a clue period! They don’t have what it takes to do the job, weak with no street knowledge! We have sgts with no experience whatsoever it’s pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12