Who’s gonna get promoted next?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s gonna get promoted next?

Now that they’ve gotten rid of B.C. And promoted M.Y. what’s the next move of the shitty administration? Will they bring the butt buddies J.Frye and J.Young?

Unregistered
    Wow!?!?! So DJ doesn't like having a Lt over her and crys to the sheriff and in return BAM!!! she's promoted to Captain. This place is going straight in the gutter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow!?!?! So DJ doesn't like having a Lt over her and crys to the sheriff and in return BAM!!! she's promoted to Captain. This place is going straight in the gutter.
    Is that how it happened? Well just goes to show that the promotion process don't mean a thing so why study 6 months of bible verses aka powerdms when a few tears or throwing someone into a fire pit full of snakes aka IA or the Haines mob wil take you to the top

Unregistered
    All of you jumped on the band wagon and drank the Kool Aid by the gallon. It ain’t over with yet that lunatic sheriff Moron is gonna make some more crowd pleasin jaw droppin promotions. I’m sure the next round will be just as undeserving as the others. How’s it feel to work for an agency that is the laughing stock of the state????

Unregistered
    Why have a promotion test where only some people have to pass. Just tell everyone how much they got to pay for it instead. What is it 4 of them couldn't pass or wasn't going to make it and then there's RR who was still on probation and got another special promotion and what happened to the rule where they got to do their time on the road? All lies

Unregistered
    I’m really scared for the members of this agency. If you can, bail before it’s too late.

Unregistered
    I guess you don't have to ever be a supervisor on the road to be a leader of the troops. The sheriff nor car 2 knows a thing about patrol and they are surrounding themselves with the like. And breaking their own rules. Going around the promotion process for their own agendas. Im mad. I wasn't told who to write the check to so I can go from Sargent to captain. Everyone should be mad. Unless we get a new sheriff with no allies with Sir David than all those new promotions will be running that place for a long long time.That makes litttle David happy to know that. Run and escape this madness or vote this kook out.

Unregistered
    Seriously isn't there a limit to how many captains they can make like in the budget or something? Was these budgeted in? Or is it because there's not enough deputies to pay so they're getting the money from those empty spots? How can we pay them every year from now on. Anyone do the math and see how much these new captains are costing?

Unregistered

DI

Did DI get fatter since his promotion? Jeweler to major..lol. How the hell did that even happen? Dude could milk a petit theft for an entire shift. Douchebag

Unregistered
    Oh wise one give us a list of who should be the supervisors in charge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast