Chad Lied About Raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too have been concerned about problems with the agency and planned to vote for Mr. Pruitt. But after another sleepless night, I’ve come to realize that I can’t be disloyal to my Sheriif. It’s time for everyone to join hands as one and support Sheriff Chronister. Tell your family and friends to vote to keep a good man in office. The future with Sheriif Chronister is bright so let’s not let a dark cloud ruin it all. Thank you.
    Lmbo...you should be a comic

Unregistered
    You should be a florist....with a store in a library.....in an Amish community. You sound emo as ****!
    AND you should get choked with a bag of diks...lol

Unregistered
    I too have been concerned about problems with the agency and planned to vote for Mr. Pruitt. But after another sleepless night, I’ve come to realize that I can’t be disloyal to my Sheriif. It’s time for everyone to join hands as one and support Sheriff Chronister. Tell your family and friends to vote to keep a good man in office. The future with Sheriif Chronister is bright so let’s not let a dark cloud ruin it all. Thank you.
    Your a clown.

Unregistered
    Wow, I must say a raise is always nice but I am shocked how much money deputies make now. My advice to you is to get your life together financially while you are making that kind of money. After you retire, you will make much worse. You certainly make a lot more than when I was employed, even taking into consideration a cost of living. I don’t make the wages you are making now, not even close.

Unregistered
    Wow, I must say a raise is always nice but I am shocked how much money deputies make now. My advice to you is to get your life together financially while you are making that kind of money. After you retire, you will make much worse. You certainly make a lot more than when I was employed, even taking into consideration a cost of living. I don’t make the wages you are making now, not even close.

True. And we don't make the wages now, that deputies will be making 20 years from now. Not even close. That's how that works.

We also don't make the wages now, that TPD made a few years back. Not even close. We never will be on par with them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123