Have you guys seen the hypocrisy on tweeter - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you called me a "Criminal" before I am convicted and yo do so openly in public forums and almost everywhere, you better believe when I get found not guilty I am coming after you, not the department but personally you, I will get your house, your boat and even your dog. Get ready because if any of this officers are found innocent you "Ortiz" could loose a lot...
    Ortiz is a racist when are you people going to realize that. He targets and arrest black people alll the time. He can’t help himself.
    You see it in all the union meetings how he discourages black people from attending and signing in.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is a racist when are you people going to realize that. He targets and arrest black people alll the time. He can’t help himself.
    You see it in all the union meetings how he discourages black people from attending and signing in.
    Ortiz isn't there anymore. How is that Ortiz's doing?

Unregistered
    Ortiz isn't there anymore. How is that Ortiz's doing?
    Another fool that thinks Ortiz is not running the union through lugo! Clase de come pinga. Who do you think just negotiated the financial urgency lawsuit for from $80 million to $33 million. He screwed us from $57 million.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123