Liar liar = cattabriga

The Truth Doctor

Liar liar = cattabriga

At an emergency hearing held today before the Miami Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust, retired Broward Chief Circuit Court Judge Victor Tobin found that North Bay Village Mayoral candidate Laura Cattabriga violated the County’s Fair Campaign Practices law by falsely accusing her opponent, Brent Latham, of not being a North Bay Village resident.

The Judge also required Laura Cattabriga to publicly disavow and repudiate false and defamatory comments made by a shady Tallahassee Electioneering Campaign Organization flyer, supporting her candidacy, that Latham maintains two homesteaded properties.

From the Commission Press Release:

Former Broward Chief Circuit Court Judge Victor Tobin found Probable Cause on three counts that North Bay Village Commissioner Cattabriga violated the pledge she took to avoid malicious untruths, unfounded accusations or personal attacks when she accused him of not living in North Bay Village. Additionally, a flyer mailed to all Village voters that alleged Latham is breaking the law by having two Homestead Exemptions should have been disavowed by Cattabriga.

Latham is pleased with this decision and thanks Michael Murawski, Ethics Commission Prosecutor/Advocate for his thorough investigation and Judge Tobin for upholding the rule of law.

In the words of the advocate: "The implication that Latham does not live in North Bay Village is a falsification, distortion and misrepresentation of fact."

Ethics matter.

This is a lesson that we can overcome our troubled past and put things right on the road to building a better North Bay Village by following the path of truth and honesty. As your mayor, I will do just that, to lead North Bay Village away from these dark days of being ranked among the most corrupt cities in Miami-Dade.

Unregistered

Lady Laura

Laura- “Norman, if I can’t be Mayor can I work at one of your strip clubs? “
    Norman-“ Hells no woman, you way to old to shake that thing on stage”
    Laura-“but how will I pay my bills?”
    Norman-“We just do with we did with Jackson, but now I own you too to, I’d be looking for another baby mama secretary, I just knocked mine up”
    Laura-“ you are such a big and powerful man. I love the way you control the puppet of the city.”
    Norman -“ ain’t nobody up forgetting some with big daddy !”

Unregistered

Nice try....

Cattabriga is the best hope to bring sanity to this Village. NIPPLES Crew give it up. Your team is made up of washed up has beens desperate to be relevant! A group of made up of cocaine trafficker with a wife who is mentally ill, a drunk cop, a l.ying candidate who does not live here and a washed up anti- cop ex-commissioner who is moving out of town..... PLEASE! Wake up and see the light!