Jason Stickels - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Stickels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell me what you disagree with. You just agreed he should have been demoted but failed to say what you disagreed with.
    Actually, the comment said most who he speaks to believed he should've been demoted... The commenters opinion was not given other than disagreeing. Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks?

Unregistered
    Stickels is a train wreck.

Unregistered
    Actually, the comment said most who he speaks to believed he should've been demoted... The commenters opinion was not given other than disagreeing. Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks?
    Clearly you can’t read. His comment said those he speaks to think he “should” have been demoted.

If it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks, then why is he commenting on my post?

Unregistered
    Clearly you can’t read. His comment said those he speaks to think he “should” have been demoted.

If it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks, then why is he commenting on my post?
    My comment was basically stating the punishment (or lack of) is set in stone... Whether we all agree or disagree will not change the outcome. I believe cops have it tough, and an asshole boss makes it even harder. Stickels was hurt, read the IA... Give him the benefit of doubt and glad that he can take his lashings and continue... John Szabo and Andrew Jenkins weren't so lucky.

Unregistered
    My comment was basically stating the punishment (or lack of) is set in stone... Whether we all agree or disagree will not change the outcome. I believe cops have it tough, and an asshole boss makes it even harder. Stickels was hurt, read the IA... Give him the benefit of doubt and glad that he can take his lashings and continue... John Szabo and Andrew Jenkins weren't so lucky.
    There is something of a gray area with regards to punishment. The IA indicates there is a letter of agreement between Chitwood and Stickels. What is in there probably makes everything not set in stone.

Unregistered
    There is something of a gray area with regards to punishment. The IA indicates there is a letter of agreement between Chitwood and Stickels. What is in there probably makes everything not set in stone.
    The IA indicated it is an agreement between Stickels and the County of Volusia. who knows what this agreement involves....no more leaving his zone to screw with alligators, no more facilitating the arrest of USPS workers, no more pursuits?

Unregistered
    The IA indicated it is an agreement between Stickels and the County of Volusia. who knows what this agreement involves....no more leaving his zone to screw with alligators, no more facilitating the arrest of USPS workers, no more pursuits?
    Agreement... humm, heard that before. Maybe his medication didnt work, or had adverse effects. Seems legit, cant fire him for a medical condition... Maybe Szabo has tourette's syndrome 🤣 Not saying anything bad about either. Just seems an unequal playing field to me. Agreement screams corruption in my eyes. Regardless of the agreement, it should be public and accessible immediately. Maybe there is truth in the boat comment earlier

Unregistered
    Agreement... humm, heard that before. Maybe his medication didnt work, or had adverse effects. Seems legit, cant fire him for a medical condition... Maybe Szabo has tourette's syndrome 🤣 Not saying anything bad about either. Just seems an unequal playing field to me. Agreement screams corruption in my eyes. Regardless of the agreement, it should be public and accessible immediately. Maybe there is truth in the boat comment earlier
    Chitwood is not transparent. Things like this make citizens question the integrity and honesty of Chitwood/VCSO. It is simply not good. This "agreement" should have been included in the IA received by Volusia Exposed.

Unregistered
    Szabo was a time bomb. Anyone who feels sorry for him needs a reality check. Maybe the agreement with Stickels warrants a public records request.

Unregistered
    Szabo was a time bomb. Anyone who feels sorry for him needs a reality check. Maybe the agreement with Stickels warrants a public records request.
    Done... Certainly doesn't mean I'll get an answer though??? Probably get some Chit stained toilet paper 😎 ABC 2020

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast