Jason Stickels - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Stickels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see it like this, I read the IA and see it as Stickels does. Call me an idiot, call me whatever... Back off is not discontinue pursuit. And would his ass be in a sling if he did back off and the suspect got away, or hurt someone? Double edged sword there. Sure brings more questions than answers. I guess Deputy Stickels may have had an adrenaline rush, and a possible head strike (the impact hurt) that added to his forgetting about exiting his unit to inspect. Works well if you ask me, and adds a little flavor. Just glad no one was hurt. Volusia County deputies are in a league of their own. Very professional and also proactive. Jason had better watch out... Being proactive didnt help the last 2 notches on Chitwoods headboard, did it?
    The IA says that Morgan told Stickels to stop because the suspect was known....

Unregistered
    The IA says that Morgan told Stickels to stop because the suspect was known....
    I can hear him now.
    Heeeyy maaaan

Unregistered
    I can hear him now.
    Heeeyy maaaan
    What you mean?

Unregistered
    Did anyone else notice page 8 missing from the IA report? Wonder what was left out?

Unregistered
    Did anyone else notice page 8 missing from the IA report? Wonder what was left out?
    Probably an agreement between Stickels and Chitwood in that if Chitwood did not fire him he would take him out on his boat as many times as he likes.

Unregistered
    Probably an agreement between Stickels and Chitwood in that if Chitwood did not fire him he would take him out on his boat as many times as he likes.
    Now there is a mature answer. My goodness you guys are childish.

Unregistered
    Now there is a mature answer. My goodness you guys are childish.
    Sorry Jason. That is kind of funny. You need to relax and develop a sense of humor. You will find out that life is a lot easier that way.

Unregistered
    Sorry Jason. That is kind of funny. You need to relax and develop a sense of humor. You will find out that life is a lot easier that way.
    I am not Jason and, in fact, I do not care for him. Actually, I think he should have been demoted. He has done some really stupid things over his career and some you have not mentioned. That doesn't change the fact that your ridiculous attempt at humor is childish.

Unregistered
    I am not Jason and, in fact, I do not care for him. Actually, I think he should have been demoted. He has done some really stupid things over his career and some you have not mentioned. That doesn't change the fact that your ridiculous attempt at humor is childish.
    I disagree with some of what you said. Everybody I talk to agrees Stickels should have been demoted....one could justify it for this one incident or a lifetime achievement award of being a moron. And while searching for an answer as to why he wasn't somebody makes an observation that serves two purposes....asks that poignant question and also makes one smile. Kudos to the author.

Unregistered
    I disagree with some of what you said. Everybody I talk to agrees Stickels should have been demoted....one could justify it for this one incident or a lifetime achievement award of being a moron. And while searching for an answer as to why he wasn't somebody makes an observation that serves two purposes....asks that poignant question and also makes one smile. Kudos to the author.
    Tell me what you disagree with. You just agreed he should have been demoted but failed to say what you disagreed with.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast