+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You've got that right. 15 years in CID and Economic Crimes and I NEVER had the SAO drop a case after they reviewed a WR and issued the warrant/capias. It soesn't smell, it stinks to high heaven.
    If you have any kind of knowledge of the SAO when it comes to case packages on LE, they don't read them. They just take the word of the investigator and issue the warrant. In this case, it would have been prudent for the supervising SAO to read the documents. Had they done so, they would have seen that there wasn't a case. Kudos to Ringsmith for doing his job and schooling the SAO on their areas which lack expertise or the basic knowledge of reading and making sure all the elements are present. Maybe they all need a legal update on how to make a case, SAO and LCSO

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Randy is a powerful man

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have any kind of knowledge of the SAO when it comes to case packages on LE, they don't read them. They just take the word of the investigator and issue the warrant. In this case, it would have been prudent for the supervising SAO to read the documents. Had they done so, they would have seen that there wasn't a case. Kudos to Ringsmith for doing his job and schooling the SAO on their areas which lack expertise or the basic knowledge of reading and making sure all the elements are present. Maybe they all need a legal update on how to make a case, SAO and LCSO
    Your a special kind of stupid, bet you never did a case report or warrant request, ok troll why was the warrant approved

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Guilty or not, the positive side of this is that Dumbo is out of here. Let's count our blessings.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your a special kind of stupid, bet you never did a case report or warrant request, ok troll why was the warrant approved
    Obviously Ferry and whoever approved his work are the ranking members of 'special kind of stupid'.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously Ferry and whoever approved his work are the ranking members of 'special kind of stupid'.
    approved on what they 'thought' was a case. OBVIOUSLY it was not. Another embarrassment to our agency. thanks ferry.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I work for Ferry, he’s a great boss. You are apart of the problem. The whole agency is talking about the two posting all the negative stuff on this website. Should be an interesting week on Alva.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have any kind of knowledge of the SAO when it comes to case packages on LE, they don't read them. They just take the word of the investigator and issue the warrant. In this case, it would have been prudent for the supervising SAO to read the documents. Had they done so, they would have seen that there wasn't a case. Kudos to Ringsmith for doing his job and schooling the SAO on their areas which lack expertise or the basic knowledge of reading and making sure all the elements are present. Maybe they all need a legal update on how to make a case, SAO and LCSO
    If you were an actually LEO and not some huge P O S troll, you would know that its true, very would they approve an arrest warrant and then drop the case, cause RC knows where the body's are buried at, so CM and the new SAO and bingo case drop

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    approved on what they 'thought' was a case. OBVIOUSLY it was not. Another embarrassment to our agency. thanks ferry.
    Troll you dont even work here and if some how you do, you have never wrote a case report or a warrant request, so suck it

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troll you dont even work here and if some how you do, you have never wrote a case report or a warrant request, so suck it
    Neither has sheriff farquaad, troll. He sets no bars of successful standards for anyone of us to follow. He sure knows how to hit on victims though. There's many more waiting for the right time to come out. He's embarrassed us with this crap and the end is nowhere in sight. Hope his henchmen are ready. They're being watched also. Just wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •