Colonel Young - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colonel Young

Unregistered
    I heard that DST Crunch was going to be promoted to Captain.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that DST Crunch was going to be promoted to Captain.
    Might as well everyone else has.

Unregistered
    MY should answer some questions about the bridge job. I know she worked for a woman out there and always spent much time alone on the water. She worked more than she could have as a deputy. I believe she had acquired another position but couldn’t verify that.

Unregistered
    Bridge job?

Unregistered
    She did very well when they were building the new Escambia Bay Bridge. She had a friend named Lorraine who took very good care of her. Ask Mindy about it when you see her.

Unregistered

MV posts

Why are my MIndy Y questions and statements not appearing on this threadsss

Unregistered
    Because she is a moderator.

Unregistered

Fire her

Then fire her! I have facts that need told! Maybe I will just send to my connection at channel 10 ?

Unregistered
    I wonder if she is even embarrassed by the release of these asskissing texts. She has probably learned to double down on wrong by her mentor.

It is true that supervisors are often put in positions to discipline their subordinates. There has to be a modicum of professionalism. She and the admin side have zero. Make a wonderful commander my azz...there have been complaints mentioned about her big head and now we know where that comes from. Emboldened by the true sheriff, Haines.

What ever happened to the sexual harassment complaint filed by Jane's against Haines that Deb little was talking about in the hallway? Swept under the rug. Poor dj. Made rank from jjs legacy and still car 3 out did her.

Unregistered
    Imagine being Haines coming to work knowing that no one respects him and that he is despised. Constantly juggling lies and pretending that he supports the Sheriff. He must hurt inside. Maybe he has nothing but hate in his sad fat life

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast