Colonel Young
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colonel Young

Unregistered

Colonel Young

Just when you think it can’t get any worse........WTF........ by far the most useless undeserving of them all.
    Last edited by Mod 702; 10-27-2018 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Accusations of unsubstantiated behavior

Unregistered
    Tell me you’ve been here about 15 years or more. You’re cleary disgruntled, and probably haven’t promoted much, if at all. But enough about you. Since you have such heartburn with the decision, what exactly has she done to you ? I think it was a good pick. MY has worked hard to get where she is , and has not done it off the backs of others.
    Last edited by Mod 702; 10-27-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Allegations of unsubstantiated behavior

Unregistered
    Congrats Mindy! Very well deserved.

Unregistered
    Very well deserved! She’s been a good supervisor who has had our backs. Hopefully she’ll continue as Colonel. Now Allday.... that’s the useless one.

Unregistered
    Mindy hasn’t earned anything. Never did never will.

Unregistered
    very well deserved Mindy! Congrats!!!

Unregistered
    Please explain anything she has earned. I will wait.

Unregistered
    Congrats MY. But Allday and DJ and MG come on what the h?

Unregistered
    And now their bringing back a guy as a captain who left as a sergeant over a year ago. Why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now their bringing back a guy as a captain who left as a sergeant over a year ago. Why?
    Who is that? How many captains do we have now? Are there more supervisors then patrol officers yet? Bet it's a close count. So much for mcnesby being top heavy. This clown has made a crown with a few minions left to do they're bidding. And how much of the budget and new raises money is paying for these captains? People on the lists waiting for the promotions who studied and tested and interviewed must be wondering if they are going to see a promotion or if they are just deleting those low positions altogether. That's a depressing outlook for them. And if they do get promoted who is answering calls for service? Ain't no deputies left to do it. Shifts are shorter now than before we got the raise

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast