The Deputy union's wrong-headed political endorsements - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for making my point. This is about power and control and Chitwood not wanting to go through the County Manager and County Council to get what he wants, even though by doing so he has received absolutely everything he has asked for, including all of the money, tools and positions he needs to do his job. Instead, Chitwood went after the County Manager and individual Council members and viciously attacked anyone who refused to roll over and play dead. No wonder that the union fell in line. But guess what: Chitwood had better learn to work with the next County Council and County Manager, because Amendment 10 isn’t going to pass. In fact, the county's home-rule charter was adopted to establish a system of checks-and-balances as protection against a power-hungry jerk like Chitwood. Chitwood is the best argument for voting no on Amendment 10! Meanwhile, Chitwood’s unseemly political attacks and attempts to influence the outcome of the County Council races on the general election ballot will have the same effect as did his efforts to influence the primary races – nothing. Every candidate he endorsed lost. That's because Chitwood’s politics have nothing to do with good government, support for law enforcement or providing the Sheriff with the necessary tools to do his job. It’s about feeding Chitwood’s massive ego and thirst for power and control. I predict that most voters will see through his charade.
    Very well worded sir! I actually went to the center at Deltona to see Gillums lying ass fool those idiot Democrats... BTW, they are like some ultra weird cult. Shortly after arriving I literally almost bumped into Mike Chitwood himself! You should have seen the little guys look. 😬 Poor guy, I believe he was there to speak but my PARTY ON shirt caught his fancy and he decided against. That was a good idea on his part. I was going to go down in classic Szabo fashion, only live, and personally deliver my message. I'd like to add that he left before the event started, and before Gillum arrived. Maybe he needs his rest before he repels Daytona 1... I'll be there too 👍 Whose taking Chitwood? I'll take Chief Capri.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very well worded sir! I actually went to the center at Deltona to see Gillums lying ass fool those idiot Democrats... BTW, they are like some ultra weird cult. Shortly after arriving I literally almost bumped into Mike Chitwood himself! You should have seen the little guys look. 😬 Poor guy, I believe he was there to speak but my PARTY ON shirt caught his fancy and he decided against. That was a good idea on his part. I was going to go down in classic Szabo fashion, only live, and personally deliver my message. I'd like to add that he left before the event started, and before Gillum arrived. Maybe he needs his rest before he repels Daytona 1... I'll be there too 👍 Whose taking Chitwood? I'll take Chief Capri.
    Chitwood is an absolute joke. He was smart to keep his liberal views to himself during the election. How somebody can be a sheriff that supports illegal activity on a couple of things (illegal immigration and manipulating crime statistics), supports politicians that would like to see our country ruined, and has absolutely no leadership skills is beyond me.

Unregistered
    Don't forget...NO on Amendment 10 tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12