Arrive Alive license plate

Unregistered

Arrive Alive license plate

Is there a way a civilian can purchase a license plate like the troopers have on the front of their vehicles?

Unregistered
    I don’t believe so. Unless you’re able to find someone willing to sell theirs. There were only a limited number made.

Unregistered
    Ask Tim Harris.

Unregistered
    Tim Harris murdered the woman who was used in the original Arrive Alive campaign, Harris pulled her over for speeding and took her to a secluded spot on the expressway in the median and raped her then killed her.

Tim Harris was a K-9 unit at the time and he led the searchers to her body, he gave himself up confessing to the crime at a later date during an interview with the police department working the murder.

Poor taste by FHP and the State of Florida to even bring back this program.

Unregistered

Re

You can have mine

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a way a civilian can purchase a license plate like the troopers have on the front of their vehicles?
    Let me guess, you'r a security guard at the mall, drive a white 2000 Crown Vic with handcuffs hanging from the spotlight, 3 scanners an half a dozen flashlights in it

Unregistered

Re

I’d love to sell you mine. Send me your best offer.

Unregistered
    There are dozens on Fee Bay

Unregistered
    Tim Harris murdered the woman who was used in the original Arrive Alive campaign, Harris pulled her over for speeding and took her to a secluded spot on the expressway in the median and raped her then killed her.

Tim Harris was a K-9 unit at the time and he led the searchers to her body, he gave himself up confessing to the crime at a later date during an interview with the police department working the murder.

Poor taste by FHP and the State of Florida to even bring back this program.
    I want to correct my post Harris pulled over the woman for wearing head phones not speeding.