Body Camera - explodes?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Body Camera - explodes?

Chief - please stay abreast of the body cam matters. some things to look into and address/staff meeting/ community meeting discussion agenda.
    According to propoganda...(news) NYPD had recalled theirs---due to 'explosion'.

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/22/ny...led-after.html

MDPD website regarding bodycam matters:
    http://www.miami-police.org/virtual_policing_unit.html

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Excutive Assistant Natalie Martinez is on top of this special project that explodes in your mouth and hands. This will be added to her investigation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry Excutive Assistant Natalie Martinez is on top of this special project that explodes in your mouth and hands. This will be added to her investigation.
    thanks...you just made valid why we have the me too movement. clean it up and make your mother/daughter proud.

Unregistered
    MPD is a cesspool of whores and adultery!

Name me a married couple and I’ll tell you who are they screwing on the side.

Unregistered
    MPD is a cesspool of whores and adultery!

Name me a married couple and I’ll tell you who are they screwing on the side.

1. ewww.
    2. if you have yourself into this vine of knowledge, you're losing focus of your role. keep your mental resources to your
    commitment to the job and the tasks to compete each day. if you are spending any work hours on this type of info
    you are robbing resources and cutting efficiency from maximizing your role.
    3. clean the slate, stay away from this garbage, and raise your professionalism.

Unregistered
    Professionalism!!!!! are you kidding me? Your going to give a whore a $120,000 dollar pension for the rest of her life for screwing a married man and your talking about keeping it professional.

Please!

Unregistered
    Professionalism!!!!! are you kidding me? Your going to give a whore a $120,000 dollar pension for the rest of her life for screwing a married man and your talking about keeping it professional.

Please!
    Yes, it's damn shameful thing like this go on all the time. She's a **** and knows it, doesn't give two sh!t's about anyone else unless you can make her look like she knows what's going on.

Unregistered
    Yes, it's damn shameful thing like this go on all the time. She's a **** and knows it, doesn't give two sh!t's about anyone else unless you can make her look like she knows what's going on.
    So why work hard and bust my ass. Just hook one of these idiots and I’m set.

Unregistered
    thanks...you just made valid why we have the me too movement. clean it up and make your mother/daughter proud.
    Really, are you that friggen stupid? It’s kinda hard for Mrs know nothing Martinez to jump on the “me too” band wagon. She thrust herself into someone’s marriage and has reaped a series of unearned rewards. She’s a loser, an absolute joke of a person and one dirty looking transvestite, it’s cool though, she knows who she is and SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE,

Unregistered
    So why work hard and bust my ass. Just hook one of these idiots and I’m set.
    Exactly my brother Money over B.itches MOB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast