No bid = bye bye homicide

Unregistered

No bid = bye bye homicide

It's been more than 1 1/2 years since the Homicide unit has had a bid. The LT said no moves and no bid and then does Sgt. Hinterschied a favor and moves the detective she doesnt like to another shift. Failed leadership. No bid so senior detectives cant move around + no OT when short staffed + delegating things to the sgts he doesnt like so the ones he does like dont do a damned thing + favoritism = mass exodus. That's why there's a post in the official bulletin. You heard it here first. At least 6 detectives and 3 sgts are ready to go...

Unregistered
    You forgot to say clearance rate 70%. Unlike the past with the jokers of Altar Williams and the great in her mind Eunice Cooper.

Unregistered
    Only a brand new rookie will go to work CID, there is no incentive on those units anymore. They work you to the grave and back and give you the shaft.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot to say clearance rate 70%. Unlike the past with the jokers of Altar Williams and the great in her mind Eunice Cooper.

Sure...if you keep arresting the wrong people

Unregistered
    Hankerchif is the one that never went to patrol right. Bro who does she know.

Unregistered
    Oh your talking about the 70% clearance rate with Erick Gonzalez. I bet your still counting the three black homicide offenders that were released 72 hours later.

Unregistered
    Oh your talking about the 70% clearance rate with Erick Gonzalez. I bet your still counting the three black homicide offenders that were released 72 hours later.
    Yeah cuz he personally solves everything that comes through CID. Hardest working guy ever. Super SWAT detective of the year.

Unregistered

Wink Clearance rate VS Conviction rate

LOL LOL LOL your killing me Smalls..... What is your conviction rate? I can indite or arrest even a piece of toast, but will stick in court or thrown out. I bet/know that the conviction rate is a lot lower.