Why is the FOP refusing to give us our numbers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why is the FOP refusing to give us our numbers

Can anyone explain why the FOP is refusing to give us how much the city owes us when they are the ones responsible for introducing the numbers and a settlement has been reached ???

Unregistered
    They aren’t stupid. Every person has different pays and different circumstances. Sean Macdonald is the person putting the spreadsheet together with payroll. I guess you’ll say they are going to make him a major by shaving off money

Stupid Tommy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They aren’t stupid. Every person has different pays and different circumstances. Sean Macdonald is the person putting the spreadsheet together with payroll. I guess you’ll say they are going to make him a major by shaving off money

Stupid Tommy
    Please explain this to me cause I’m just very stupid.
    How do you go into a negotiations without knowing how much damage they owe you?
    How do you agree into a settlement not knowing exactly what they owe you?

So I guess they just said. Hey I’ll give you $33 million just go away and Javi said Ok!
    Please explain cause I’m just so stupid.

Unregistered
    Your right. Your stupid

Unregistered
    Your right. Your stupid
    No he is not. He is asking the right questions.

Unregistered
    Please explain this to me cause I’m just very stupid.
    How do you go into a negotiations without knowing how much damage they owe you?
    How do you agree into a settlement not knowing exactly what they owe you?

So I guess they just said. Hey I’ll give you $33 million just go away and Javi said Ok!
    Please explain cause I’m just so stupid.

They don’t want you to see the numbers the FlOP put together, they want it approved first and then tell you to go screw your self because the wording in the settlement locks you in

Unregistered
    Cause they can't count that high and can't remember the last lie they told.

Unregistered
    Can anyone explain why the FOP is refusing to give us how much the city owes us when they are the ones responsible for introducing the numbers and a settlement has been reached ???
    Very simple. The FOP cannot give you specific individual numbers yet, because they are not done.

For the PERC hearing, the economist provided 7 precise hand calculations for a diverse sample of the department which took months to research and calculate. Then the economist, with Capt. Mcdonald's help, created a formula that was applied to everyone's payroll data from October 2010 to March 2018. This formula assumed the tiered salary reductions in 2010 never occurred and then restored the plus item pay difference, etc. The result of these calculations was entered into the record at the PERC hearing. This estimate became the FOP's damage award number that they felt the city owed. City then had their own experts then review the calculation formula. The PERC hearing was adjourned after the hearing officer told both parties to mediate (settle) the damages. Up until a settlement was reached, no court or PERC hearing officer ever said what the appropriate back pay remedy was. The city's argument was that it was only a one year contract imposition and that the FOP agreed to the cuts in future bargaining agreements. The city estimated that they only owed a few million for that one year. So the hearing officer could have said the number was anywhere between zero and ??? and he could also determine how long the city had to repay the money. The City and the FOP did what the hearing officer instructed and settled.

Now that a specific amount has been settled for, the numbers have to be reviewed for any issues caused by the city's payroll data. Then everyone's individual number has to be reduced equally by the prorated settlement amount. Once this is done, everyone will know what their individual amount is.

Unregistered

Settlement Money

Stop crying and if you want your numbers just go to Imiami and do the math.

Unregistered

Our numbers

Should be lucky we are getting anything, if you dumb shits knew how to go read the Supreme Court ruling it states what the City did was ILLEGAL. Nothing about paying the employees back. Take what you can and shut the hell up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast