Pursuit H3000 (Chala) and K3000 (Romero) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation

Chala, the same big for nothing clown who chases teenagers on 137 avenue, huffing & puffing because they’re “recklessly” operating their dirtbikes. That is unauthorized you idiot! When the sh1t hits the fan and you have an authorized pursuit, where a subject is actively shooting at the officers, you cancel the pursuit. As previously stated, you are a coward.

The citizens in Hammocks & Kendall (special attention to Kendall, JP) deserve better Lieutenants.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    29 vehicle driver shooting at our officers while down the turnpike and these two retard Lieutenants 07 their officers from being involved in the pursuit. Probably because they r too scared to do a little paperwork. I guess these ****ing ****head lieutenants don’t give a shit if our officers r being actively shot at.

Maybe that’s why no one respects them!!! Chala is a space cadet, everyone knows that and Romero just trying to bring home a pay check without having to do any work. He’s scared of his own shadow.

****ing losers for leaders....
    All I have to say is WOW!!! Hammocks and Kendall units were 07d right as the pursuit was passing near or by their districts. That was the time where the subject was actively shooting. Incredible!!!

Unregistered
    All I have to say is WOW!!! Hammocks and Kendall units were 07d right as the pursuit was passing near or by their districts. That was the time where the subject was actively shooting. Incredible!!!
    That’s what this department has been producing.

Unregistered
    At least midwest brass don’t play that 07 shit ,, at least we have a district that let you go balls to the wall !!! I heard good things about them ( they shoot any officer ! You pursuit that ****er !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that’s what this department has been producing.
    a f f i r m a t i v e a c t i o n promotions

Unregistered

Midwest hahaha

Midwest. Seriously? Yes go balls to the walls as you say and then as soon as you do they ROD you or give you DAR. Please. Oh and don’t forget the little missy there that tells the brass all that goes on. Complete joke over there.

Unregistered
    What is more cowardly is these two clowns sat at their desk while officers were being shot at. They had more than enough time to vest up & join the pursuit.

If nothing is done about these two goofballs then this administration is just as guilty.

Unregistered
    Chala takes more 19s as a Lt than he ever did his entire career. That idiot only wants court $ so he can buy Xanax and Ecstasy to fuel his Gay weekend escapades! Someone needs to take his handheld radio so he can’t speak during his shift. The ass clown probably wouldn’t even notice. He randomly gets on to Ask the dispatcher if units are enrt to a 29 because he has no clue what’s happening to his platoon. “No you idiot” it’s not a 29 just a barking dog!
    Then he wants the homeowner issued a 14cc for the barking dog!! Priorities Danny!!
    Sorry Hammocks you are stuck with him because no other district will dare take him!!

Unregistered
    What is more cowardly is these two clowns sat at their desk while officers were being shot at. They had more than enough time to vest up & join the pursuit.

If nothing is done about these two goofballs then this administration is just as guilty.
    When Chala was a PPO in Northside, we tried to 07 him numerous times for being INCOMPETENT! As you might have guessed, the bosses at the time wouldn't let us. He couldn't pass FTO.

Unregistered
    Rumor at HQ is that both are getting relieved.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast