FDC OIG....Advice?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

FDC OIG....Advice?

Hey everyone, I am about to interview with the FDC OIG office for an inspector position. Just curious. Does anyone know what kind of gear they are issued after hire (i.e. weapons, vehicle, gear)? I have been informed of some of their daily duties but what do they do on a day to day basis? Do most inspectors seem to like the agency? Any real advice would be appreciated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by gator85 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am about to interview with the FDC OIG office for an inspector position. Just curious. Does anyone know what kind of gear they are issued after hire (i.e. weapons, vehicle, gear)? I have been informed of some of their daily duties but what do they do on a day to day basis? Do most inspectors seem to like the agency? Any real advice would be appreciated.
    I think they will be asking you these questions at the interview, Cletus. Sounds like you are not prepared if you are asking these dumb questions on Leoaffairs. I think you need to practice saying, " do you want fries with that?"

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Cool, thanks for the advice. Yeah just trying to see if anyone in the law enforcement community had any insight on certain questions like these beforehand. But I sure do appreciate you responding with such great advice on the agency. You answered all my questions. Thanks

Unregistered
    Cool, thanks for the advice. Yeah just trying to see if anyone in the law enforcement community had any insight on certain questions like these beforehand. But I sure do appreciate you responding with such great advice on the agency. You answered all my questions. Thanks
    I'm just here to help you make the right life decisions Cletus. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Unregistered

Why would you ask anyone working at Probation about Law Enforcement jobs? According to FDLE, Florida P.O.'s are not defined as LEO's. As their certification says, they are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. Not LEO's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you ask anyone working at Probation about Law Enforcement jobs? According to FDLE, Florida P.O.'s are not defined as LEO's. As their certification says, they are Certified Correctional Probation Officers. Not LEO's.
    Because, butt pirate the original poster wanted LEO questions and was referred to this site by the friendly FDLE office that always answers your dumb questions like: are PO's LEO? They just laugh at your self loathing arse and just know you live with your big, fat momma. Your the guy in the office when they need volunteers for a search, you go scurrying to the bathroom to hide in a stall.

Unregistered
    Because, butt pirate the original poster wanted LEO questions and was referred to this site by the friendly FDLE office that always answers your dumb questions like: are PO's LEO? They just laugh at your self loathing arse and just know you live with your big, fat momma. Your the guy in the office when they need volunteers for a search, you go scurrying to the bathroom to hide in a stall.
    If they even show up for work that day at all!

Unfortunately, the Office Sups typically cover for these slugs and shield them from the IG. They will however, throw a productive officer to the wolves in a heartbeat for something that is really not a 'BIG' deal in grand scheme of public safety.

As a new IG (if you get hired), always ask around the office to all officers about your target, especially when it comes to fraud, waste, or malfeasance.

Unregistered

You sure like talking about butts. Not that it is wrong, are you coming out of the closet?