Sgt. MM of QRF!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. MM of QRF!

Unregistered

Sgt. MM of QRF!

Stop embarrassing us on social
    media you buffoon! We are supposed be here helping with hurricane relief and not posting restaurant and gym pics like we’re on vacation. You are the example everything wrong with this agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    media you buffoon! We are supposed be here helping with hurricane relief and not posting restaurant and gym pics like we’re on vacation. You are the example everything wrong with this agency.
    That is Amazing Leadership Skill!!
    I am sure he is munching on Candy and Nuts too!

Unregistered
    Crouching Tiger ass wipe.

Unregistered

Dim sum dodo

They need to have him stop going to training also.

Unregistered

They did

They need to have him stop going to training also.
    They did.....

Unregistered
    Ask him about hiz threesomes back in d10. Or his on duty sexcapades. Those are some of his best work

Unregistered
    I saw his IG account... People died and are still missing and all you can do is post Gym pics and you in restaurant. I love the pics of you and the tools that follow you around like little puppy dogs. That GG is just as much of a tool as you are, love seeing him at training with his Red shirt on like he is some super star trainer. The only good guy that is part of QRF is MP.

Unregistered
    I saw his IG account... People died and are still missing and all you can do is post Gym pics and you in restaurant. I love the pics of you and the tools that follow you around like little puppy dogs. That GG is just as much of a tool as you are, love seeing him at training with his Red shirt on like he is some super star trainer. The only good guy that is part of QRF is MP.
    Leave the poor guy alone!

Unregistered
    They did.....

ASSS clown plain and simple. I have never nor would I ever listen to any forms of advice or instruction from him whatsoever. Master douche bag!! Not an ounce of leadership ability in his body.

Unregistered
    ASSS clown plain and simple. I have never nor would I ever listen to any forms of advice or instruction from him whatsoever. Master douche bag!! Not an ounce of leadership ability in his body.
    Leave the guy alone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast