Latham Vericker Connection = anti cop - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    The only puppet master is Norman. His puppets are velken , Jackson , catabriga, and the 2 Alvarez . Velken is the ****ing interim village manager. He has no business running the nbvdp. He is just another tool. Clinging to a job title that's not his. He ain't the ****ing chief of police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only puppet master is Norman. His puppets are velken , Jackson , catabriga, and the 2 Alvarez . Velken is the ****ing interim village manager. He has no business running the nbvdp. He is just another tool. Clinging to a job title that's not his. He ain't the ****ing chief of police.
    If Acting Chief Fatboy and Lt. Cancer Stick would do some work instead of putting work on other people, we’d not a Velken.

Unregistered
    Shortly after the massacre in a Pittsburgh Synagogue Chervony, shot off this horrible email to several people in the city. He used a tragedy to run down our city government when he had an opportunity to possibly help Latham by making current officials and the police department look bad. He’s ant-police and he’s vile. When a dear friend sent me this I really became disgusted with his existence. He’s evil in his core. It was him using the slaughter of innocent Jews to attempt to further Latham’s campaign for mayor. Brent you must completely disconnect and disavow all ties to him, the Blake’s, Vericker who has the email and isn’t bashing Chervony on his blog, and that lunatic woman who is driving everyone crazy. Chervony is a special kind of bad. The word I got was immediately a representative of the police department was providing security and assurance to the synagogue in our city. Brent Latham you are as guilty as he is of stooping low. By accepting his support and the support of others who are using you to get revenge for things they’ve brought on themselves. Read the email below please and really think about what you really want for a mayor. A Chervony puppet?

On Oct 27, 2018, at 2:08 PM, richard chervony <richardchervony@gmail.com> wrote:I

I am offended and astounded by the silence of all. Nothing on North Bay Village Web Page or Facebook. Nothing from our elected officials, nothing from Administration.

"This was an attack not just on the Jewish Community, but on AMERICA as a whole" - RSLauder _ WJC

"We strongly condemn the shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. These tragic events remind us of the dangers of unchecked hatred and antisemitism. We call on all Americans to actively work to promote social solidarity and respect the dignity of all individuals." USHMM.ORG

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!!

--
    Richard Chervony

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234