This place sucks!

Unregistered

This place sucks!

The agency is more concerned about new hires. How about the people that have been here? Our pay is a joke! What is the Chief doing to retain the good officers and be more competitive with other agencies?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The agency is more concerned about new hires. How about the people that have been here? Our pay is a joke! What is the Chief doing to retain the good officers and be more competitive with other agencies?
    You suck. Apparently, you must have forgotten that under the new unfounded mandate, we have to staff a police officer in each school and the other agencies aren’t going to cover for us forever, dumbarse.

You’re probably one of the typical school board vets. A lazy, incompetent slug, who sits around and whines and complains all of the time. What have you done around here, not just lately, but ever?

For decades, we’ve had crappy people here (we still do) who ruin this place. We still have lazy Majors who only worry about the retirement and leave days. We have Commanders who shouldn’t be part of the command staff. We have Lieutenants who have milked the system and are trash. Our sergeants are the weakest rank here. Detectives have always been a cesspool at ID and while things look different now, they’re still awful. If you’re a PO and have been here for 20 years, you’re an embarrassment.

We still have Muppet and Mini and can anyone tell me what they do and who they report to? Why are they still running around this place?

The new hires are the future of this place. Move over or move out but STFU!

Unregistered
    You forgot to mention the nepotism that is occurring.

Unregistered
    I was talking about the pay you moron!!!! We get paid crap! I’ve probably done more than you have you lazy garbage. Bet you I get hired and leave this place before you. I’ll get a 20,000 raise in my first year in my new department. I can’t sit around here waiting for false pay raises. You get what you pay for. Those Majors, Lieutenants, etc. Are a product of low pay.

Unregistered

Agency is honest and straightforward for the first time in years.

I was talking about the pay you moron!!!! We get paid crap! I’ve probably done more than you have you lazy garbage. Bet you I get hired and leave this place before you. I’ll get a 20,000 raise in my first year in my new department. I can’t sit around here waiting for false pay raises. You get what you pay for. Those Majors, Lieutenants, etc. Are a product of low pay.
    Please leave. You are a future failed probationary employee for the County. Bye.

Unregistered
    Bye. But you still suck!

Unregistered
    Please leave. You are a future failed probationary employee for the County. Bye.
    Do not listen to this POS.
    BullCrap. There are many examples of School Police who leave that wretched dead-end waste of life and do extremely well when they go to the city, county, etc.

I haven’t heard of a single “failed probationary employee” from School Board. So keep hating, and keep discouraging people to save their own careers by leaving that dump. Remember you only get one shot at having a career. Don’t waste it on a mission that no one even cares about. You’ll do good things, meaningful things somewhere else. Not getting stuck in a dumb school all day having to ask permission to get a bite to eat. That’s not a cop’s life. Those majors and captains never had to manage their careers that way. They were cops, they answered calls at schools. They took care of business. Not this crap.

Unregistered
    BullCrap. There are many examples of School Police who leave that wretched dead-end waste of life and do extremely well when they go to the city, county, etc.

I haven’t heard of a single “failed probationary employee” from School Board. So keep hating, and keep discouraging people to save their own careers by leaving that dump. Remember you only get one shot at having a career. Don’t waste it on a mission that no one even cares about. You’ll do good things, meaningful things somewhere else. Not getting stuck in a dumb school all day having to ask permission to get a bite to eat. That’s not a cop’s life. Those majors and captains never had to manage their careers that way. They were cops, they answered calls at schools. They took care of business. Not this crap.
    Amen! I’m grateful for the opportunity to protect children, it’s an honorable position, but I can’t wait to leave. Maybe when they see the mass exodus, they’ll pay us what we’re worth.

Unregistered

There’s no captains here anymore, thanks to the stupid idiot Muppet. They’re commanders now but most of them shouldn’t even be command staff and are either dumb, lost, lazy, lousy or foul (a few all of the above). The majors are a collective group of fools and clowns, except for one, who knows police work. Most are worried more about lunch, vacations days, retirement and are sergeants” material, at best.
    There’s talent here, just like any other department, it’s just not within the command staff or senior ranks. The “old school” or “vets” here are what ruins this place and are what the downtown sees and explain why we’re paid so little.

Unregistered
    There’s no captains here anymore, thanks to the stupid idiot Muppet. They’re commanders now but most of them shouldn’t even be command staff and are either dumb, lost, lazy, lousy or foul (a few all of the above). The majors are a collective group of fools and clowns, except for one, who knows police work. Most are worried more about lunch, vacations days, retirement and are sergeants” material, at best.
    There’s talent here, just like any other department, it’s just not within the command staff or senior ranks. The “old school” or “vets” here are what ruins this place and are what the downtown sees and explain why we’re paid so little.
    Yeah the old guys are the ones ruining this place with their laziness and incompetence. Thinking about a career change. I can’t even live on this salary. How does anyone make it with the peanuts we make. I’m surprised their isn’t more courruption.

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...ption-pay.html