S-32 in Parkland more Cowards in Broward? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So your dispatched to a S-32 as primary, back-up gets there and gets into a fight with the subject the primary unit never goes 97??? K.B. Claims he got a flat tire and decided to change it himself? Something just doesnt sound kosher! Who is the North End Major??? Somebody needs to look into this before somebody gets hurt.
    Before somebody gets hurt ? Ha!

By any chance was this the husband of the politically connected blonde again? The Traff.Oxy felon who has the privilege of DUI, accidents, urinating on the street and scaring the crap out of his neighbors? Seems that the 2 pen in the pocket policy doesn't apply in his case. No witness statements taken- 15 minute response time to drive a block from the district. After 15 minutes, it can quiet down but the piss still stinks.

Welcome to Parkland.

Unregistered

Westway towing

That last few times I got a flat tire I called westway I didn’t think we were allowed to change our own tires on duty for obvious safety reasons. I call bull

Unregistered
    That last few times I got a flat tire I called westway I didn’t think we were allowed to change our own tires on duty for obvious safety reasons. I call bull
    You are correct the original poster got that part wrong, KB did call a tow who changed the tire for him. It is also rumored that he flattened his own tire and that tire is being looked at now. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion.

Unregistered

Westway towing

KENNY!!! Isn’t he original Pompano scum

Unregistered
    You are correct the original poster got that part wrong, KB did call a tow who changed the tire for him. It is also rumored that he flattened his own tire and that tire is being looked at now. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion.
    Did he ever advise main dispatch his vehicle was 10-7....I.A. Needs to check those sidewalls, and confiscate his ripper knife..lol.

Unregistered
    KENNY!!! Isn’t he original Pompano scum
    Yep, the lawsuit King.

Unregistered
    Will the sheriff ever get Parkland right? It’s time for another house cleaning in that district!

Unregistered
    Will the sheriff ever get Parkland right? It’s time for another house cleaning in that district!
    Another house cleaning??????
    They never had a house cleaning all 5 cowards still work there and 1 is at courthouse.

Unregistered
    Another house cleaning??????
    They never had a house cleaning all 5 cowards still work there and 1 is at courthouse.
    Led by Krappy Kratz!

Unregistered
    Led by Krappy Kratz!
    Krappy Kratz shitz his pants every time danger is near, but he is good at enforcing golf cart laws!
    Kenny needs to retire immediately.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast