S-32 in Parkland more Cowards in Broward?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

S-32 in Parkland more Cowards in Broward?

So your dispatched to a S-32 as primary, back-up gets there and gets into a fight with the subject the primary unit never goes 97??? K.B. Claims he got a flat tire and decided to change it himself? Something just doesnt sound kosher! Who is the North End Major??? Somebody needs to look into this before somebody gets hurt.

Unregistered
    Check the radio tapes on 8 Alpha.

Unregistered
    Another cowardly deputy in Parkland is anyone surprised? Another guy retired on duty. And what will happen to him NOTHING!
    The deputies responsible for the death of 17 people 14 of who were children have not been punished one bit so why would this deputy get punished?
    In fact every coward deputy that stood by while children were murdered have either been untouched or got a cake transfer (Miller,Kratz,Perry, Eason) Peterson the biggest coward got to retire with his full pension while under investigation by every agency in the state of Florida.

Nothing will be done Mark my words.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another cowardly deputy in Parkland is anyone surprised? Another guy retired on duty. And what will happen to him NOTHING!
    The deputies responsible for the death of 17 people 14 of who were children have not been punished one bit so why would this deputy get punished?
    In fact every coward deputy that stood by while children were murdered have either been untouched or got a cake transfer (Miller,Kratz,Perry, Eason) Peterson the biggest coward got to retire with his full pension while under investigation by every agency in the state of Florida.

Nothing will be done Mark my words.
    You are absolutely correct nothing will happen and the deputy in question should have retired years ago. Whats it going to take Parkland admin?

Unregistered
    So your dispatched to a S-32 as primary, back-up gets there and gets into a fight with the subject the primary unit never goes 97??? K.B. Claims he got a flat tire and decided to change it himself? Something just doesnt sound kosher! Who is the North End Major??? Somebody needs to look into this before somebody gets hurt.
    Glad to hear the Deputy is ok. K.B. Should be ashamed of himself but I am sure he is not.

Unregistered
    You are absolutely correct nothing will happen and the deputy in question should have retired years ago. Whats it going to take Parkland admin?
    You agreeing with yourself doesn't make it factually correct

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, I thought Parkland only had tactical people now. I thought everybody in the district was on the SWAT team? Didn’t Mulligan fix that district?

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, I thought Parkland only had tactical people now. I thought everybody in the district was on the SWAT team? Didn’t Mulligan fix that district?
    Oh please! If you're on the friends and family plan like the former Capt. They will just hide you like they did her. She's hiding in Regional Services......literally doing nothing. Nobody wants her because of the Parkland fiasco, you can't put her anywhere visible, you really don't want her in charge of anything, she won't leave on her own, which means we will never get rid of her. Everybody thinks that if you punish someone you're admitting something is wrong. Maybe they need to look at it as a way of fixing what is wrong. If you keep letting the same behavior go without fixing it you'll be in that loop forever. Nothing will get done.

Unregistered
    Oh please! If you're on the friends and family plan like the former Capt. They will just hide you like they did her. She's hiding in Regional Services......literally doing nothing. Nobody wants her because of the Parkland fiasco, you can't put her anywhere visible, you really don't want her in charge of anything, she won't leave on her own, which means we will never get rid of her. Everybody thinks that if you punish someone you're admitting something is wrong. Maybe they need to look at it as a way of fixing what is wrong. If you keep letting the same behavior go without fixing it you'll be in that loop forever. Nothing will get done.
    So you want to blame the former Captain for 5 deputies standing outside a school listening to children getting murdered? All this while Sgt Miller stood there frozen in fear and didn’t give any commands or talk on the radio?
    That is the problem with this place, cowardice needs to be addressed and fast.

Unregistered
    I thought Petersen stood inside the school listening to children getting murdered ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast