Sgt pissy pants Gomez speaks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt pissy pants Gomez speaks

I was laughing so hard at Edwin pissy pants last night at the FOP meeting. Talk about someone that can’t keep his word. We remember when you almost got terminated for being a coward even if you don’t. People went to bat for you and you agreed to a deal. Then you appealed the deal after it was signed off on, you sir have no honor. So go change your wet diaper like you had to that night when your fellow officers were in a fight and you refused to help out. You sir are a COWARD!!!!

Unregistered
    Give more details about this incident

Unregistered
    You have to love a corrupt union that anonymously attacks its members. We didn’t see you laughing at him but I’m sure you will stand up at the next meeting and call him a coward right?

Unregistered

Let’s get ready to rumble!!

Edwin Gomez is a great sergeant and man !! You obviously must be a envious corrupt coward to talking shit to deflect all the attention you got at the FOP meeting or the attention your Backseat sleeping Whore got when he couldn’t answer the questions or better yet when he kept lying about the issues at hand. You and your little *****es will be going down. I would like though to see your little bi+ch ass call out Gomez in person, but you won’t because you my friend are a di€k sucking coward. Grow some balls and confront Gomez atleast tell him one on one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Edwin Gomez is a great sergeant and man !! You obviously must be a envious corrupt coward to talking shit to deflect all the attention you got at the FOP meeting or the attention your Backseat sleeping Whore got when he couldn’t answer the questions or better yet when he kept lying about the issues at hand. You and your little *****es will be going down. I would like though to see your little bi+ch ass call out Gomez in person, but you won’t because you my friend are a di€k sucking coward. Grow some balls and confront Gomez atleast tell him one on one.
    We keep telling Tommy that but the fold stays

Unregistered
    Edwin Gomez is a great big Pus*y and a slug that’s all he is, we see you Edwin come defend your self again. Or maybe TJ you will come defend your bi*ch a*s

Unregistered
    Sgt Gomez is a good man that treats everybody with respect, he is not a coward and I can vouch for that. It is obvious who is making this personal attacks to sgt Gomez, now grow some balls and say something to him to his face, perhaps you should do it at the next meeting so that we all can be a witness to that.

Unregistered
    Sgt Gomez is a good man that treats everybody with respect, he is not a coward and I can vouch for that. It is obvious who is making this personal attacks to sgt Gomez, now grow some balls and say something to him to his face, perhaps you should do it at the next meeting so that we all can be a witness to that.
    When a policeman ( pissy pants Gomez) refuse to help another officer(s) then disobeys a direct order by not one but two sergeant then a lieutenant. He was written a reprimand requesting termination but he whined and cried and they dropped it to a suspension under protest. Then he even gets a better deal cut and he agreed to it and sign it. Then appeals it to civil service he sir is a coward. Wades, Manning and Ibraham should have stood strong he would have been a unemployed janitor. you pissy pants Gomez are a true COWARD.

Unregistered
    When a policeman ( pissy pants Gomez) refuse to help another officer(s) then disobeys a direct order by not one but two sergeant then a lieutenant. He was written a reprimand requesting termination but he whined and cried and they dropped it to a suspension under protest. Then he even gets a better deal cut and he agreed to it and sign it. Then appeals it to civil service he sir is a coward. Wades, Manning and Ibraham should have stood strong he would have been a unemployed janitor. you pissy pants Gomez are a true COWARD.
    Wow, this is a good story. This is Edwin gomez the “coward,” is this Ortiz or one of his pu ss y goons?
    You guys act like a little gang but when confronted in person are a bunch of vaginas.
    You guys don’t like me coming to the meetings? You don’t like your corruption being called out in person? You think I’m intimidated by you guys and your pu c squad?
    Then I suggest you guys get your skirts together and figure out another way to intimidate people, call me out at the next meeting but you won’t, because you guys are bittches that hide behind your position and the corruption that protects you. I’m one little guy don’t be afraid. I dare you Ortiz, or any of your little fairies to come talk to me in or out the meetings.

Besitos
    E

Unregistered
    Manning was a scum of the earth, bias, prejudice individual with the good old boy white boy mentality, I remember him very well how arrogant and sour he truly was. That says a lot about that incident involving Sgt Gomez. I have great respect for E Gomez based on how he treats other members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast