Viva Gimenez!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Viva Gimenez!!!!

I would like to thank Mayor Carlos Gimenez for putting together a great contract that will save the citizens of Miami Dade County millions of dollars. Gimenez’s strategy to insert Shiver at the PBA was a great move and now we see the fruits of Shiver’s work on behalf of the mayor.
    A 1% Cola for three years is a fitting contract for a group of sheep that permitted him to get into office. And now we hear Gimenez is contemplating running for Sheriff in 2021. That is great. Another three years at 1% Cola for you and more money for the citizens od Dade County. Thank you Mr. Mayor! Viva Gimenez.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to thank Mayor Carlos Gimenez for putting together a great contract that will save the citizens of Miami Dade County millions of dollars. Gimenez’s strategy to insert Shiver at the PBA was a great move and now we see the fruits of Shiver’s work on behalf of the mayor.
    A 1% Cola for three years is a fitting contract for a group of sheep that permitted him to get into office. And now we hear Gimenez is contemplating running for Sheriff in 2021. That is great. Another three years at 1% Cola for you and more money for the citizens od Dade County. Thank you Mr. Mayor! Viva Gimenez.
    We are getting a 2.5 % raise stop putting out misleading information

Unregistered
    Omg!! I think I just got super excited. Assuming it’s a 2.5 for three years. That equates to less than 1% per year. Yippppeee! Doing back flips all over town.
    That should keep up with Miami inflation. Yoppppeeee!

Unregistered
    2.5 a year is a joke, now you say 2.5 divided into three years after many more years without raises with Miami’s cost of living which has rapidly increased. Tell me again how great the 2.5% sounds again

Unregistered
    2.5 a year is a joke, now you say 2.5 divided into three years after many more years without raises with Miami’s cost of living which has rapidly increased. Tell me again how great the 2.5% sounds again
    It’s the PBA trying to put a positive twist to a horrible contract. No way!

Unregistered
    Next Gimenez' move?

Baltimore puts 230 desk officers on streets as murders mount

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore...131536561.html

Unregistered
    We are getting a 2.5 % raise stop putting out misleading information
    We are getting a 1% COLA and a 1.5% increase for FDLE certification pay.

No raise.

Unregistered
    I can't imagine anyone who will vote yes for this slap in the face. For that lousy increase, we might as well and it back in the form of an overwhelming majority of a Fk You message to Gimenez and the PBA. The more the NO the louder the message. They can keep that shit and shove it back up their azz.

The majority of us have been working without a decent raise for years. They gave the most senior officers a raise to divide and conquer us. While they deserve the 5%, we officers who have been waiting up until 20 years with almost no raises also deserve acknowledgement.

I'm voting NO.

Unregistered
    sounds like a thread written by Gus Abella

Unregistered
    I They gave the most senior officers a raise to divide and conquer us. While they deserve the 5%, we officers who have been waiting up until 20 years with almost no raises also deserve acknowledgement.
    I think you misread the contract.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast