FOP just got City of Miami PD 3% across 3 years and retro

Unregistered

FOP just got City of Miami PD 3% across 3 years and retro

Fop just ratified a 3%-3%-3% with retro money. The FOP is not liked by the Mayor but they know the FOP will fight.
    Gimenez knew all along the PBA is weakened organization and looks at us like prey.
    During these times is when we need to consider switching. PBA doesn’t care.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fop just ratified a 3%-3%-3% with retro money. The FOP is not liked by the Mayor but they know the FOP will fight.
    Gimenez knew all along the PBA is weakened organization and looks at us like prey.
    I'm sure you'll have no problem lateralling over. Bye, Felicia.

Unregistered
    It’s too much for Steadman to handle
    Those of us who know Steadman, and actually like him, knew this PBA position was more than he could handle. Doesn’t make him a bad dude but he just doesn’t have the skills. And he hurt himself terribly when he decided to hire Shiver to do it for him. That was the first signal this was way over his head.

Unregistered

IUPA uses tough negotiators

I guarantee we can get you a fair contract.

If you have any questions or want more information on how to switch Unions, please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

We dont use weak lawyers to deal with abusive administrators

Unregistered
    Dude I work for the city, to be honest that’s a shitty contract.

Unregistered
    Every rookie in MPD gets 5% percent until the 7th year plus 9 percent across the board is a total of 44 percent they will be getting after their 3 year contract in total. You must be a disgruntle old fart or a clueless greedy rookie. Also their rule of 64 is back for retirement. Thats all it matters, not having to work 30 years in this proffesion.

Unregistered
    Dude I work for the city, to be honest that’s a shitty contract.
    Well if a 3-3-3 is shitty what do we call a 0-1-0

Unregistered
    As a third generation PO I’ve heard many stories. My grandpa says it’s foing back to the Mike Clifton days. I do t know who that is but have heard stories. They weren’t good times. So let’s stick together so we don’t go backwards.
    I’m a no vote and hope to be first in line to do so.

Unregistered
    As a third generation PO I’ve heard many stories. My grandpa says it’s foing back to the Mike Clifton days. I do t know who that is but have heard stories. They weren’t good times. So let’s stick together so we don’t go backwards.
    I’m a no vote and hope to be first in line to do so.
    Dude, I agree. Do you want to go get a coffee or something?

Unregistered
    If you have any questions or want more information on how to switch Unions, please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf