Mike Scott talks marijuana legalization to FGCU - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Scott was the most disfunctional person I have ever worked with and by some miracle he became a sheriff. I known this guy for 40 years and worked with him for 20 years. Only in America. I was his supervisor as a road deputy and He
    was always one day from being fired. He did some really dumb stuff. I think that was what so amazing to me is how many passes he got. I retired as a Captain.
    But during all the elections when Mike ran for Sheriff you didn’t bother to say anything. So in other words Dr Christine Blasey Ford, sorry Captain Christine Blassey Ford shut up and go away.

Unregistered
    Mike Scott is pure trash
    so are you troll

Unregistered
    Griner, you were still in grade school.

Unregistered
    From outside the agency moron
    That was the point. Why is the person a moron?

Unregistered
    The legalization of marijuana must continue. Now there are a huge number of studies that prove from different sides that smoking marijuana can help improve the health of patients. I use a vape liquid that contains cbd from the CBD Oil King website to relieve stress after hard working days. It really helps me take the pressure off. I don't do it just to get high. This is a real medical device. People still believe in the stereotypes of a decade ago, and this is very bad. I thought it was necessary to cover it in the media. It would be better if they talked about the dangers of tobacco and alcohol.

Unregistered
    The legalization of marijuana must continue. Now there are a huge number of studies that prove from different sides that smoking marijuana can help improve the health of patients. I use a vape liquid that contains cbd from the CBD Oil King website to relieve stress after hard working days. It really helps me take the pressure off. I don't do it just to get high. This is a real medical device. People still believe in the stereotypes of a decade ago, and this is very bad. I thought it was necessary to cover it in the media. It would be better if they talked about the dangers of tobacco and alcohol.
    Those that have an issue with Medical Marijuana lack the ability to research things before following the crowd of uneducated / ignorant people. All medications psycho meds / pain meds are all addictive addictive but do not show in science they have healing properties. CBD oils taken correctly have many proven positives. I'm sure those that are bashing the idea have had a acholic drink before or may partake in one daily. So they should get off their high horse and shut the f...k up, they are ignorant .

Unregistered
    Those that have an issue with Medical Marijuana lack the ability to research things before following the crowd of uneducated / ignorant people. All medications psycho meds / pain meds are all addictive addictive but do not show in science they have healing properties. CBD oils taken correctly have many proven positives. I'm sure those that are bashing the idea have had a acholic drink before or may partake in one daily. So they should get off their high horse and shut the f...k up, they are ignorant .
    Agree...but a factoid for you. In this great state if you are a medical card holder you are in a system that now says you cannot carry a handgun. Ya f’d up legislation.

Unregistered
    Agree...but a factoid for you. In this great state if you are a medical card holder you are in a system that now says you cannot carry a handgun. Ya f’d up legislation.
    Ya I get that. The state would rather opioids be taken and it is ok to carry because that is in a different data base not linked to your DL or CCW.

Unregistered
    The only issue with this is Mike should have Coe out on support of legalisation while he was still in office. Other than that, good on him for finally getting it right.

Unregistered
    Its a plant. Should probably focus more on the Deputies that abuse alcohol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast