Mike Scott talks marijuana legalization to FGCU
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mike Scott talks marijuana legalization to FGCU

Former Lee County Sheriff talks marijuana legalization to FGCU. Does this surprise anyone?
    Both the Local and Tampa office of Morgan & Morgan each gave $1000 to Mike's campaign. -Or should I say Carmine Marceno's campaign? I thought he moved to Tennessee.

Unregistered
    Mike Scott smokes peace pipes while shooting innocent animals in Tennessee

Unregistered
    Mike Scott has been a fake and not a conservative

Unregistered
    Mike Scott loves weed, wonder if anyone in the SAO related to him does? Not good

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Scott loves weed, wonder if anyone in the SAO related to him does? Not good
    Mike Scott is pure trash

Unregistered
    I will venture to say within 6-8 month you will wish Mike Scott was back, especially Captains and above who will be passed over by the outsiders that will be coming in ,it just happened and will happen two more times, trust me.

Unregistered
    "Captains and above who will be passed over..." Really? So where did Scott's replacement come from?

Unregistered
    Mike Scott was the most disfunctional person I have ever worked with and by some miracle he became a sheriff. I known this guy for 40 years and worked with him for 20 years. Only in America. I was his supervisor as a road deputy and He
    was always one day from being fired. He did some really dumb stuff. I think that was what so amazing to me is how many passes he got. I retired as a Captain.

Unregistered
    Mike Scott was the most disfunctional person I have ever worked with and by some miracle he became a sheriff. I known this guy for 40 years and worked with him for 20 years. Only in America. I was his supervisor as a road deputy and He
    was always one day from being fired. He did some really dumb stuff. I think that was what so amazing to me is how many passes he got. I retired as a Captain.
    And yet troll, you wont put your name out there, retired Captain, hahaha

Unregistered
    "Captains and above who will be passed over..." Really? So where did Scott's replacement come from?
    From outside the agency moron

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast