Today’s FOP Meeting! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Betrayed by our own union. Ortiz secret meeting with the city Manager! Nah that wouldn’t happen

Unregistered
    Where was the who ore subject matter expert?
    That’s right timely paid vacation slash photo op using disaster victims and return home to commendation and more rewards from city hall

Unregistered
    U can keep lying to the rookies , but only w people with 40 ibms know the real fop scams .....
    I hear all this rookies but they on my side , the got my back hey you stupid morons that is their job .... at the end of the day that’s their position to help that’s the minimum they can do since they rob us and our families, For their gains....... but the truth is that they bought u guys by giving u guys money and pretending to care about u guys .... lmao so who’s more stupid .... THEY PLAYED U NASTY... the history repeats it self over and over .... current fop is a corrupt entity and YOU GUYS ARE THE PUPPETS HELPING THEM !!!!!!

ChuCho

Si tienes ronchas ráscate! ENVIDIOSO

Si tienes ronchas ráscate! Si te pica el culo, rascate! Hijo de Puta... aprende a escribir y tal ves no te vuelvan a violar. En este lugar hay que aprender a defenderse solo y no estar acusando a todo el mundo. Tienes ronchas quisas estas intoxicado con la envidia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La envidia no mata, la HijaEputada y la tradición me da alergia y me llena el cuerpo de ronchas, nos han violado y nos siguen violando a cuenta de unos pocos que han traicionado la causa.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuCho View Post
    Si tienes ronchas ráscate! Si te pica el culo, rascate! Hijo de Puta... aprende a escribir y tal ves no te vuelvan a violar. En este lugar hay que aprender a defenderse solo y no estar acusando a todo el mundo. Tienes ronchas quisas estas intoxicado con la envidia.
    Si Marikon mínimo menos de 3 años aquí y crees q lo sabes todo marikonson.... don’t worry u will get f u cked too eventually..... papo tremendo knee pads u have límpiate la leche de la boca .... it’s to the fact that that’s to ur GOD WE ALL GOT ROBBED u fu cking piece of shit......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12