Bob did not analyze the SYG correctly - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Governor doesn’t elect Sheriffs dumbass
    No he doesn't. He just rigs it so that last guy quits so he can appoint his buddy like he did Gualtieri's wife a few times.

Unregistered
    Because I have seen Bob in action and had to deal with him several times.
    Oh do tell and enlighten us. All you saw was the Level 5 put on your sorry azz and that’s why you have issues.

Unregistered
    Oh do tell and enlighten us. All you saw was the Level 5 put on your sorry azz and that’s why you have issues.
    No what I saw was a Sheriff that couldn't make a rational decision about SYG case. Isn't that enough, oh by the way the Laheland Commsioner was just charged with 2nd degree murder for shooting a shoplifter. Did I just enlighten you asshole.

Unregistered
    "Just because you can doesn’t mean you should," Gualtieri said at the start of a news conference on the case. "I'm not saying I agree with it. I don’t make the law. I enforce the law. Others can have the debate if it is right or not."

Bob seems to be conflicted on his above statement to the press. In this case he did not enforce the law as it applies to SYG. Bob doesn't make the law but as a Stetson Law grad he thinks he can interpret it. I guess the others he speaks of is the State Attorneys Office who had to do his job. Just because you can make irrational decisions doesn't mean you should.

Unregistered
    Ok, lets slow your roll before the Bob trolls come out in force. It's already started! The finger pointing and blame will only go as high as the #2 if it's bad press. Positive press, it was all Bob's idea. Does big Bob hold himself accountable, like he does the rest under his great leadersh!t??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345