1% Cola for 3 years amounts to $240 a year for an $80k salary

Unregistered

1% Cola for 3 years amounts to $240 a year for an $80k salary

Has any one of you decided what to do with the $240 a year you will receive when this latest county contract is ratified? It may pay for a meal for two at Joe’s Stone’s, a 46” flat screen tv or a one night stay at Disney All Star Hotel. Meanwhile we are paying $80 a month in PBA dues. Great contract we got here! Meanwhile Gimenez just got a $100k raise and our director continues to pad his retirement! The way I see if I resignfrom the PBA I will safe $80 a month which workd to $1k a year for me and my family. It is not much of a raise but it is a start. I can save another $500 by resigning from the HPOA so now I’m up to $1500 a year. At least that pays for a Disney vacation or an 80” to watch the Marlins. I’m so done with this PBA.

Unregistered
    Clearly someone isn't good at math

Unregistered
    Funny you mention math... With all these posts that have popped up complaining about our new contract, it is clear that the vast majority of law enforcement do not know how to use the calculator feature on their expensive smart phones...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny you mention math... With all these posts that have popped up complaining about our new contract, it is clear that the vast majority of law enforcement do not know how to use the calculator feature on their expensive smart phones...
    Its 2.5 per year read it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly someone isn't good at math
    Ok $245.37 a year. Happy now?