Take home cars
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take home cars

Unregistered

Take home cars

How is it that a guy who just got hired this year gets a take home car to palm beach. This guy came from Hollywood and worked at Deerfield and now works at parkland. There are a lot of people who live in palm beach that just got hired and can’t take there cars home. Is it because he was certified came from Hollywood so the sheriff told everyone to over look this. What gives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that a guy who just got hired this year gets a take home car to palm beach. This guy came from Hollywood and worked at Deerfield and now works at parkland. There are a lot of people who live in palm beach that just got hired and can’t take there cars home. Is it because he was certified came from Hollywood so the sheriff told everyone to over look this. What gives.
    Have you ever considered he is sneaking it home and the command doesn't know? You do realize that unless someone is watching you they have no idea where you are driving. Its not like there is someone monitoring the out of county cars.

Unregistered
    Friends and family plan.

Unregistered
    I guess he came in certified and worked a better deal than you. He may have even came in on a higher step pay than you.
    How is it that you come on here instead of asking him or your command? Oh, that's right, then people will know who you are. I know who recently came out, went to Deerfield and does not get a take home car. Hmm wonder if this is him?

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people who live in palm beach that just got hired and can’t take there cars home.

Maybe he knows how to spell. THEIR cars home. LOL!

Unregistered
    Or maybe, because Palm Beach isclose to Parkland....

Jesus, please help law enforcement!

Or maybe call Orkin, to rid bso of the rats!!!

Unregistered
    So I live in palm beach and pay to take my car home. This new guy just gets here takes his car home to palm beach and gets to do it for free. Typical BSO

Unregistered
    So I live in palm beach and pay to take my car home. This new guy just gets here takes his car home to palm beach and gets to do it for free. Typical BSO
    No one pays to take their car home to Palm Beach anymore, clearly not a Deputy or familiar with the current contract.

Unregistered
    So does this mean that the deputy who takes her kid to dentist Dr. Bennett in Coral Springs in her marked unit, and, sits in the waiting area for 30 minutes, in uniform, shouldn't be doing that?

Unregistered
    Being a suckass ****sucker has it's privileges

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast