1% is why our dues pay Stahl $180,000.00 extra ?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

1% is why our dues pay Stahl $180,000.00 extra ?!

What a shameful, embarrassing piece of hillbilly crap is that contract offer. 1% for 3 years. Yes another 1.5 % for cjstc is a total of 2.5 for a 3 year contract.
    And this is why our dues pays stahl $180,000.00 over and above his MDPD salary? He is the devil.
    I totally get why we haven’t heard a thing from him the last 20 years he’s been with the PBA

Unregistered
    Stahl should resign and the lawyers doing this contract should be fired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl should resign and the lawyers doing this contract should be fired.
    Resining would take him to do the honorable thing but since he has not honor, no values, no care he won’t. Seems like we are stuck in hell with him for a while.

Unregistered
    Btw don’t us members have to vote on whether stahl or whomever get paid from our dues? What is this?

Unregistered
    Nanney and Jenkins should run the PBA and get the other slugs out NOW.

Unregistered

No comparison

How DARE you compare them. Jenkins is the Definition of a Piece of Sh*t He has Bo Morals or Respect. It is said Over & Over here & has been quietly said for Years. He is a Lazy Dirtbag. Charles has integrity & is ALL about the Troops. Time & Time again he has proved that. He is about family & Backing the Blue. Jenkins is about HIM.....not Family ( look what he does to his wife ) or about US. All he cares about is Strip Clubs, Trips & Salaries. I worked with him, the guy is worthless as a Person, he is No Man. Because no man destroys his Home is &. The manner in which he did & Still Does. Charles is & WILL always be a Man who cares for others. PLEASE don’t compare a Rat with a Lion.

Unregistered
    Contact doesn’t matter to them, They all have it Good. The Trips, Goodness Gracious, THE TRIPS Washington, Keys & California they had a Ball on our Dime. He more then anyone except Stahl has a sweet gig, Flexible Schedule ( Free to Roam), Great stipend, Loyal wife, all perks he can think of, no responsibilities & a Hick of a Boss. No way Media would be Better then this...Runor is that “ late meetings” Happen often so they can go “Play” while the wives think it’s work. Yes I too, Can promise the Moon to People & you can be the President too. Lol This 1% is Bull & they don’t care. Cancel it, hurt them in the Pocket.

Unregistered
    If you have any questions or want more information on how to switch Unions, please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    I e been trying to get a hold of aNYBODY at the PBA and I’m always told that everyone is out of town. Including the lawyers.
    So I called the IUPA number and they explained the contract issues to me. Only they couldn’t answer why the PBA would send such garbage to the members.
    IUPAA will answer questions PBA can’t or won’t.

Unregistered
    Scammer all the way that Stahl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast