You will never make it at LCSO to retirement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You will never make it at LCSO to retirement

I never wrote on this site before. I was new here, 1 1/2 years and I could see the turn over rate and the firings. I am realistic and I was thinking in 30 years there is no possible way of making it to retirement at this agency. For such a large agency you here about 1 or maybe two retirement every couple of months. What happened to everyone one else.
    The command staff is a mess and it changes every day with new bizarre orders or directives. The Sheriff is more concern for using the agency as Plenty of Fish for his personal life. Ex dispatcher I was dating was being persuaded by him.
    The old sheriff was never at work, I might have seen his car once at 10-19. I moved on to a better place a couple weeks ago and what a positive difference. I will tell the new guys to search and see that there are a lot of better opportunities out there. Try a police department out of this area. My new roll call has 42 cops per shift for a city of 90,000. LCSO had like 6 for a huge area of my district. It is very hard to change but this is no place to work.

Unregistered
    So full of crap

Unregistered
    you did OK until you lied about the amount of people at roll call, and your dispatcher girl friend was persuaded to jump in the sack with the sheriff, that's your fault Limpy, he is not married neither is she, both can do who ever they want.

Unregistered
    Wow, I’m so sure you were here for a year and a half and decided to come post on this website after your gone. So stupid!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never wrote on this site before. I was new here, 1 1/2 years and I could see the turn over rate and the firings. I am realistic and I was thinking in 30 years there is no possible way of making it to retirement at this agency. For such a large agency you here about 1 or maybe two retirement every couple of months. What happened to everyone one else.
    The command staff is a mess and it changes every day with new bizarre orders or directives. The Sheriff is more concern for using the agency as Plenty of Fish for his personal life. Ex dispatcher I was dating was being persuaded by him.
    The old sheriff was never at work, I might have seen his car once at 10-19. I moved on to a better place a couple weeks ago and what a positive difference. I will tell the new guys to search and see that there are a lot of better opportunities out there. Try a police department out of this area. My new roll call has 42 cops per shift for a city of 90,000. LCSO had like 6 for a huge area of my district. It is very hard to change but this is no place to work.
    You lying POS troll, a year and a half, son you didnt the sheriff cause you were on nights, but it dosent matter you are a lair, so you were dating a dispatcher who was he, new roll call has 42 officers yet dont name the department again lair, you dont give your name troll, and cant retire there, well you couldn't and wont at this new place cause you suck and are a troll

Unregistered
    What is with the person always answering comments calling people trolls? Lmao. Get a life and a new word...

Unregistered

New word

Whopper jr with cheese

Unregistered
    You can make Retirement and Breeze through the rest of your life if you only Open up your wallet ...Ooops ... I mean " make a Sizable contribution to the Sheriff's election campaign " just look around you and learn how to play the game ... $$$$$$$$ Talks, and BS walks !

Unregistered
    What is with the person always answering comments calling people trolls? Lmao. Get a life and a new word...
    And yet ypu come on here to point that out, guess you dont have much of a life moron

Unregistered
    Your a lair, you are working at Wal-Mart, paper or plastic hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast