Contract

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Rumors are 2 1/2 COLA in Nov. and 5 at year 25? We’ve given a lot. I think we deserve better. Perhaps 2 1/2 for the next 3 yrs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors are 2 1/2 COLA in Nov. and 5 at year 25? We’ve given a lot. I think we deserve better. Perhaps 2 1/2 for the next 3 yrs.
    We so deserve a great deal better. Now it makes sense why all the secrecy from the PBA. They should be ashamed of bringing that to the members.

Unregistered
    thats a big NO vote for me...

Unregistered
    You know I try to read though what’s fiction and what’s not. But I must say I am concerned that the last few times we were noticed about the meetings with the county we were told either one or two days before when the PBA knew well in advance. Why didn’t they put it out say 10 days before and then a couple reminders so people could make arraignments to attend? I don’t like that and so when I read what I do on these blogs I begin to believe more than I would otherwise

Unregistered
    What a big disappointment. 😞 1% COLA after how many years without any. 1.5 % FDLE Certication. @pbasucksbigtime

Unregistered
    Contract has to be ratified. Vote “NO”

Unregistered
    What a big disappointment. 😞 1% COLA after how many years without any. 1.5 % FDLE Certication. @pbasucksbigtime
    For all those of you that wanted change you got it. So wat your 1% cola for three years and shut up

Unregistered
    I used to get better raises as a bagboy at Publix. 1% is like 25 cents

Unregistered

This will pass

No matter how many of us vote no , this will pass...... remember who counts the ballots.

Unregistered
    No matter how many of us vote no , this will pass...... remember who counts the ballots.
    Honesty that scares me too, especially now that Shiver is there. If there is someone who can circumvent fairness and the system its him. Look at how many corruption investigations he has escaped